• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seeking Ideas for April Brunch Show in a Couple of Weeks

In summary, for an April brunch show, some savory dishes to consider are quiches, frittatas, breakfast casseroles, and savory tarts. For sweet options, fruit salads, pastries, French toast, and mini muffins or scones are recommended. Pampered Chef products that can be useful include the Egg Cooker, Multi-Cooker, and Quiche Pan. For beverages, homemade lemonade or iced tea, infused water, and mimosas or bloody marys are great options. To create a beautiful tablescape, use pastel colors, seasonal flowers, and decorative serving pieces such as the Spring Garden Tray and Egg Tray. Mix and match different patterns and textures for a unique and inviting setting
niktim3
I have searched the files, etc. Any one willing to share this with me??
I have a brunch show in a couple of weeks, and wanted to offer this. Not sure what else to offer in April, thinking towards highlighting May specials?
Thanks!

I know what you're talking about, but I'm not sure it's called Monkey Bread here. Try searching pull-apart or even cinnamon bread.

Here is the one that I have:

1 pkg Pillsbury Flaky Rolls (or Country Biscuits)
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup pecans (chopped)1/3 cup butter
2 tsp Pantry Korintje Cinnamon
1/2 tsp Double Strength Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla

On the stove top melt the butter in the saute pan. Add brown sugar, spices & nuts, add half the quartered biscuits and stir to coat, then add remaining biscuit pieces and stir to coat. Put entire saute pan in 350F oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden. You can eat from saute pan or turn over onto plate and enjoy!

I'm thinking using the Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkles or even the Caramel Sprinkles ('cuz I luuuuuuuv caramel) would be awesome!!!

thanks!! Will try that tonight!

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Monkey-Bread-I/Detail.aspx

for a version you can use the fluted stoneware - pluss it will feed more

1. What are some ideas for savory dishes for an April brunch show?

Some popular savory options for a brunch show in April include quiches, frittatas, breakfast casseroles, and savory tarts. These dishes can be made with a variety of ingredients such as eggs, cheese, vegetables, and meats, making them customizable for different tastes and dietary restrictions.

2. Can you suggest any sweet dishes that are perfect for an April brunch?

Absolutely! Some tasty sweet options for an April brunch show include fruit salads, pastries such as croissants or danishes, French toast or pancakes with seasonal fruit toppings, and mini muffins or scones. These dishes are not only delicious but also visually appealing for a brunch setting.

3. Are there any Pampered Chef products that would be particularly useful for an April brunch show?

There are several products that can make preparing for an April brunch show easier and more efficient. Our Egg Cooker is perfect for making hard-boiled eggs for salads or deviled eggs, while our Multi-Cooker can help you whip up a breakfast casserole or frittata in no time. Our Quiche Pan is also great for making beautiful and delicious quiches for your guests.

4. I'm looking for some refreshing beverages to serve at my April brunch show. Any recommendations?

For a light and refreshing drink option, consider making a batch of homemade lemonade or iced tea using our Quick-Stir® Pitcher. You can also infuse water with fresh fruits and herbs for a more flavorful option. If you're looking for something with a little kick, mimosas or bloody marys are always popular choices for a brunch setting.

5. What are some tips for creating a beautiful tablescape for my April brunch show?

First, consider using pastel colors and incorporating seasonal flowers or greenery into your table setting. You can also add some special touches with our decorative serving pieces, such as our Spring Garden Tray or Egg Tray. Don't be afraid to mix and match different patterns and textures to create a unique and inviting tablescape for your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • priseortega
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
priseortega
  • Polliewiggle
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies