• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How much does the average conference attendee spend on expenses?

In summary, the average amount of money spent on a conference including registration, airfare, food, and hotel can vary depending on personal choices and location. For those driving, the cost can be around $237 to $300, while those flying can expect to spend around $280 to $380. Meals can range from $50 to $100. Dinner is not included in the conference fee, so participants should budget accordingly. It is recommended to plan for unexpected expenses and to consult with fellow attendees on cost-saving options. The estimated cost breakdown provided is a helpful guide, but individual costs may vary.
ChefMary412
I am curious on the average amount of money spent on conference including everything (reg, air fare, food, hotel, etc)

Just trying to figure it out. I am flying out of boston, prov, manchester, Nh.. wherever is cheaper. I know that southwest and jetblue usually have good deals. I know I will talk with my cluster.. just wanted an immediate response on money (hahha):p

We drive so I don't have to pay airfare. I usually bring about $300 to pay for hotel, food etc at conference. This doesn't include registration.

Here is the cost breakbown we gave out to our team. This doesn't include money for Merrill, shopping, or surprise packs! Hope it helps.

Attachments

• Nat Conf cost breakdown.doc
    42 KB · Views: 408
We drive, so I can't help on airfare. The conference hotel will be about $200 a night divided by the number of roommates. I'm planning $250 for incidentals and food this year, since there's no Executive Banquet.

Talk with your clustermates about where they like to eat. We generally choose mid-range restaurants. Some groups go cheaper. Some go fancier.

Actually, based on the agenda that's on CC, I wouldn't be surprised if there are no dinners included. That will add a fairly significant amount to needed food money.

chefann said:
Actually, based on the agenda that's on CC, I wouldn't be surprised if there are no dinners included. That will add a fairly significant amount to needed food money.

There are NO dinners provided this year unless you are an upper level director or have earned an invitation to the celebration of excellence dinner.

Not a big deal though, just one more dinner on our own and more time to visit Chicago. The conference fee does cover 3 breakfasts and 2 lunches (3 lunches if you are a director). That's as many meals as in the past - they swapped a dinner for a breakfast. Last year we had breakfast at the hotel and it cost a fortune so a night out for pizza will be a savings compared to that.

The attachment on post #3 is great and very accurate for most of us. For some the airfare will be more. The only extras besides that is if they have the surprise boxes again and you can't help yourself. :p

Also note that her cost for conference is the early bird rate so it's more if you register later or on-site.

ETA: There is also the cost of the shuttle or other transportation from and to the airport or parking if you drive.

this is what I typed up for my team... we will be traveling from Central MN

I estimated high on hotels

PC NC budget
4 nights would mean leaving on Sunday
3 nights we would need to leave EARLY monday
Conference hotel aprox price per night 250.00
x3 nights = 750 split 4 ways = 187.50ea
(possibly 2
bathrooms) + flight 130 = 317.5
or total with Driving expense 237.00

x3 nights = 750 split 3 ways = 250.00ea
+ flight 130 = 380.00
or total with Driving expense 300.00

X4 nights = 1000 split 4 ways = 250.00 ea
+ flight 130 = 380.00
or total with Driving expense 300.00

Non conf Hotel aprox price per night 150 x3 nights = 450 split 4 ways = 112.50ea
(1 bathroom aprox 1-2 block walk) + flight 130 = 242.50
or total with Driving expense 162.50

x3 nights = 450 split 3 ways = 150.00ea
+ flight 130 = 280.00
or total with Driving expense 200.00

x4 nights = 600 split 4 ways = 150.00ea
+ flight 130 = 280.00
or total with Driving expense 200.00

x4 nights = 600 split 3 ways = 200.00ea
+ flight 130 = 330.00
or total with Driving expense 250.00

Approximate travel cost
Driving $50 each split 4 ways
Flights average 130-150
Meals (leaving on Monday AM)
4 dinners 10-20$ea
2 lunches 5-10$ ea
Meals Low total 50$ high total 100$

Good idea, Paulette. I'd rather estimate high than to underestimate and be caught off guard.

What is the cost to attend a Pampered Chef conference?

The cost to attend a Pampered Chef conference varies depending on the specific conference and any early bird discounts that may be available. Generally, the cost ranges from $199-$399 per person.

What does the conference fee include?

The conference fee covers the cost of attending the conference, which includes access to training sessions, keynote speeches, workshops, and other educational activities. It also includes meals and snacks during the conference.

Do I have to pay for my own travel and accommodations?

Yes, attendees are responsible for their own travel and accommodations. However, Pampered Chef often has partnerships with hotels for discounted rates and may provide recommendations for transportation options.

Is the conference fee refundable?

Yes, the conference fee is refundable up to a certain date, which is typically stated in the registration information. However, there may be a cancellation fee if the cancellation is made after the specified date.

Are there any opportunities to earn discounts on the conference fee?

Yes, Pampered Chef consultants have the opportunity to earn discounts on the conference fee through various incentives and promotions. These may include reaching certain sales goals or achieving other business milestones.

Back