• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Money Bag

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
luvs2sellit said:
Does anyone know where I can get a PC money bag?
VIP has a bag that can be used for a money bag. It may only be available in the Director's store though...

Mom4kanda

Aug 24, 2005
I have one

I have one.

It is black with TPC written on it in gold and has a zipper. It looks looks like a bankers money bag. is this what you need?

If so I have an extra, if you want it I can mail it to you. I am moving this week - better get while you can.

Thanks

;)

Jan 29, 2006
I got a new white wiyh pc in gold money bag from Merrell.it was $3.75. I just ordered it so I don't know exactally what it looks like but it wasn't bad priced. :)

Mom4kanda

Aug 24, 2005
its the same

its the same ...just in white.

So you got a great deal.

Good luck to you.

After I move I will be posting some stuff for sale so be on the look out.

Thanks
:)

LindaK

Feb 6, 2006
I'm going to order one from Merrill, too. It looks like a bank bag (but probably a bit smaller) and it's inexpensive.

ChefLisa

Advanced Member
Jan 19, 2005
The make up bag from VIP can also be used as a money bag. I ordered a few because I plan on giving one to each of my recruits when they qualify!

pamper_the_chef

Novice Member
Jan 24, 2006
The Merrill one is really nice - I bought it at Leadership and love it! It is white and has the new logo on the front of it in a gray color. Plenty big for checks, cash, pens, drawing slips, etc.

lizcooks4u

Advanced Member
Feb 14, 2006
I don't have a Pampered Chef money bag, but my bank gave me one free of charge. I also got cute key chains, etc. My fav color = Green and I bank at Hibernia so green it is :)

luvs2sellit said:
Does anyone know where I can get a PC money bag?