• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Money Bag: Where to Find and Buy One

In summary, VIP has a bag that can be used for a money bag. It may only be available in the Director's store though...Thanks Beth!I have one.
luvs2sellit
Does anyone know where I can get a PC money bag?

luvs2sellit said:
VIP has a bag that can be used for a money bag. It may only be available in the Director's store though...

Thanks Beth!

I have oneI have one.

It is black with TPC written on it in gold and has a zipper. It looks looks like a bankers money bag. is this what you need?

If so I have an extra, if you want it I can mail it to you. I am moving this week - better get while you can.

Thanks

;)

I got a new white wiyh pc in gold money bag from Merrell.it was $3.75. I just ordered it so I don't know exactally what it looks like but it wasn't bad priced. :)

its the sameits the same ...just in white.

So you got a great deal.

Good luck to you.

After I move I will be posting some stuff for sale so be on the look out.

Thanks
:)

I'm going to order one from Merrill, too. It looks like a bank bag (but probably a bit smaller) and it's inexpensive.

The make up bag from VIP can also be used as a money bag. I ordered a few because I plan on giving one to each of my recruits when they qualify!

The Merrill one is really nice - I bought it at Leadership and love it! It is white and has the new logo on the front of it in a gray color. Plenty big for checks, cash, pens, drawing slips, etc.

I don't have a Pampered Chef money bag, but my bank gave me one free of charge. I also got cute key chains, etc. My fav color = Green and I bank at Hibernia so green it is :)

luvs2sellit said:

1. Where can I purchase a Pampered Chef Money Bag?

You can purchase a Pampered Chef Money Bag from any independent consultant or on the Pampered Chef website. You can also find them at Pampered Chef parties or events.

2. How much does a Pampered Chef Money Bag cost?

The cost of a Pampered Chef Money Bag varies depending on the style and size you choose. Typically, they range from $10 to $20.

3. Are there different sizes and styles of Pampered Chef Money Bags available?

Yes, there are multiple sizes and styles of Pampered Chef Money Bags available. They come in a variety of colors and designs to fit your personal preferences and needs.

4. Can I use a Pampered Chef Money Bag for anything other than holding money?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Money Bag can be used for storing other small items such as credit cards, gift cards, and receipts. It can also be used as a compact and convenient way to organize your purse or wallet.

5. Are Pampered Chef Money Bags machine-washable?

Yes, most Pampered Chef Money Bags are machine-washable. However, it is recommended to check the care instructions on the specific bag you purchase to ensure proper cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KaiKendall
Replies
Views
winnee
  • kristina16marie
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
wadesgirl