• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mom's HWC Ordering Disaster: Help Needed!

In summary, "Mom's HWC Ordering Disaster" is a common issue where customers accidentally order the wrong item or quantity on our website. To cancel or change an order, customers should contact our customer service team. If an order is incorrect or missing items, our customer service team will work to resolve the issue. Returns and exchanges are accepted within 30 days, except for personalized or food items. To avoid future ordering disasters, customers should carefully review their orders and utilize the features on their account for quick reordering. Our customer service team is always available to assist with any questions or concerns.
mmoran4pc
Hi ladies! My mom was ordering her HWC products at ten pm the night it ended. The computer messed up and it was 12:30 before my dad got it up and running again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So she never got her HWC products ordered. She does Mark Kay and wanted to give them as gifts to other consultants.... Can anyone help????? Please let me know what you have and how many. Thanks soooo much!

i have 2 of the pink cutting boards with pink knives

I have mini measure-alls, pink flexible scrapers, a ribbon decorating stencils, pink nylon knifes, help whip clips, can strainers and 1 small pink bowls with caddy

Awesome!!!! Emailing my mom now to see what she wanted. Would you be willing to sell them for list price and if yes shipping to 77449? She's willing to lose out on her 10% discount to get the pink stuff....... :) Still needing gloves!!!

wait... can strainers? Like the white ones in the catalog??? Were those sold this year?

mmoran4pc said:
Awesome!!!! Emailing my mom now to see what she wanted. Would you be willing to sell them for list price and if yes shipping to 77449? She's willing to lose out on her 10% discount to get the pink stuff....... :) Still needing gloves!!!

yes i would sell my pink boards with knives for $6 each plus shipping...i also found 2 of the pink scrub brushes. let me know if you would like them!

8 mini measure all $ 3.00 each
7 can strainer $2.50 each
6 help whip clip $3.00 each
1 ribbon decorator stencil $2.50
4 pink nylon knife $ 3.75 each
1 pink flexible scraper $3.00 each

FREE shipping

can strainers were sold a few years back.

free shipping????? WoW

1. What is "Mom's HWC Ordering Disaster"?

"Mom's HWC Ordering Disaster" refers to a common issue where a customer accidentally orders the wrong item or quantity on our website. This can lead to frustration and confusion, but we are here to help resolve the situation.

2. How do I cancel or change my order?

If you have already placed an order and need to make changes, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will be able to assist you with canceling or changing your order before it is processed and shipped.

3. What if I received the wrong item or my order is missing items?

We apologize for any errors with your order. Please contact our customer service team and they will work to resolve the issue and ensure you receive the correct items as soon as possible.

4. Can I return or exchange items from "Mom's HWC Ordering Disaster"?

If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we offer a satisfaction guarantee and will gladly accept returns or exchanges within 30 days of purchase. However, please note that personalized or food items cannot be returned or exchanged.

5. How can I avoid "Mom's HWC Ordering Disaster" in the future?

To avoid ordering the wrong items or quantities, we recommend carefully reviewing your order before submitting it. You can also save your favorite items in your account for quick and easy reordering. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mspibb