• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mom's Day Gift: Super Cute Tote Unboxing!

In summary, the Super Cute Tote is a gift set that includes various kitchen tools and a dessert recipe card. It is not limited to moms and can be given to any special woman in your life. The contents cannot be customized but there are other personalized gift options available. It is priced at $50 but has a retail value of over $100 and all the tools are dishwasher safe.
lesliec
I just got my Mother's Day Tote in the mail, and oh my, It is super cute!!!!! I really like it and it is really nice quality!!!!

can't wait to get mine. love the freebies we can earn.

Oh I hope I earn one too. I already submitted one show and my sister is doing a catalog show for me. Hopefully she will have enough orders to call it a show. I would love to get this tote!!!

I got mine yesterday and was happy with the tote, but a little disappointed that we didn't get the extra prep bowls, citrus peeler, and kwik cut paring knife.

Is it like a 31 Lunch Thermal Tote?? That's what picture looks like

Lisa

Darn, I didn't realize ours didn't come "loaded".

Is it reversible by any chance?

kam said:
Is it reversible by any chance?

No. It's that silver thermal material inside. It's really nice. There's a pocket on the outside and the inside bottom is squared. It is roomier than the 31 thermal lunch tote.

Lisa/ChefBear said:
Is it like a 31 Lunch Thermal Tote?? That's what picture looks like

Lisa

It is exactly like a 31 tote. I got to actually see and touch it at Director Express last week and that was the first thing I said. I even tried to find a tag in it that would say that! It's a different fabric outside than the 31 totes but made exactly the same inside.

I brought mine to work today and compared it with the 31 thermal lunch totes. It is about 2 inches smaller in length (zipper to zipper), same height, maybe 1/2" larger in width.

Does anyone have an order form developed for this tote? Thanks

1. What is included in the Super Cute Tote?

The Super Cute Tote comes with a variety of kitchen tools, including a spatula, garlic press, measuring cups, and more. It also includes a recipe card for a delicious dessert.

2. Is the Super Cute Tote only for moms?

No, the Super Cute Tote is a great gift for any special woman in your life, whether it's your mom, grandmother, aunt, or friend.

3. Can I customize the contents of the Super Cute Tote?

Unfortunately, at this time we are not able to customize the contents of the Super Cute Tote. However, we do offer a variety of other gift options that can be personalized.

4. How much does the Super Cute Tote cost?

The Super Cute Tote is priced at $50, but it has a retail value of over $100, making it a great value for your money.

5. Is the Super Cute Tote dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the kitchen tools included in the Super Cute Tote are dishwasher safe, making clean-up a breeze.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shelly Flanagan
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • alidafrizzell
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
adriennegskitchen
  • chefkathy