• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Real Mothers: The Journey from Mommy to Mom to Mother

In summary, this conversation highlights the qualities and experiences of real mothers. These mothers are busy and may not have time to make quiche or keep their kitchens spotless, but they have happy and loved children. As children grow, their perception of their mothers changes, but the love and beauty of a woman are seen in her eyes and actions, and only grows with time. This message is something a person would want to share with their children.
tlag1986
Gold Member
MOTHERS

Real Mothers don't eat quiche;
they don't have time to make it.

Real Mothers know that their kitchen utensils
are probably in the sandbox.

Real Mothers often have sticky floors,
filthy ovens and happy kids.

Real Mothers know that dried play dough
doesn't come out of carpets.

Real Mothers don't want to know what
the vacuum just sucked up.

Real Mothers sometimes ask 'Why me?'
and get their answer when a little
voice says, 'Because I love you best..'

Real Mothers know that a child's growth
is not measured by height or years or grade...
It is marked by the progression of Mommy to Mom to Mother...

The Images of Mother

4 YEARS OF AGE - My Mommy can do anything!

8 YEARS OF AGE - My Mom knows a lot! A whole lot!

12 YEARS OF AGE - My Mother doesn't really know quite everything.

14 YEARS OF AGE - Naturally, Mother doesn't know that, either.

16 YEARS OF AGE - Mother? She's hopelessly old-fashioned.

18 YEARS OF AGE - That old woman? She's way out of date!

25 YEARS OF AGE - Well, she might know a little bit about it!

35 YEARS OF AGE - Before we decide, let's get Mom's opinion.

45 YEARS OF AGE - Wonder what Mom would have thought about it?

65 YEARS OF AGE - Wish I could talk it over with Mom

The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears,
the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair.

The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes,
because that is the doorway to her heart,
the place where love resides.
The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mole,
but true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul.
It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she
shows, and the beauty of a woman with passing years only grows!

That was beautiful!

I love this!

I am coping this to send to my kids

Dear fellow mothers,I couldn't agree more with this post. As a pampered chef consultant and a mother, I understand the struggles and sacrifices that come with motherhood. We often put our children and families before ourselves, which means our kitchens may not always be spotless or our meals may not always be gourmet.But that's the beauty of being a real mother. We may not have time to make quiche or perfectly clean floors, but we have something much more important - happy and loved children. And that, my fellow mothers, is what truly matters.I also love the progression of how a child views their mother throughout the years. From thinking we can do anything at 4 years old to wishing we could talk to our mothers at 65 years old, it shows the unconditional love and bond between a mother and child.And as the saying goes, true beauty is reflected in a woman's soul. The love, care, and passion that we give to our families is what makes us truly beautiful. So, let's embrace our messy kitchens and sticky floors, because they are a sign of a happy and well-loved family.Sending love and support to all the real mothers out there.Sincerely,
A fellow pampered chef consultant and proud mother.

1. What is "Mommy to Mom to Mother"?

"Mommy to Mom to Mother" is a cookbook created by Pampered Chef specifically for busy moms. It includes quick and easy recipes that can be made in under 30 minutes, making mealtime less stressful for busy moms.

2. Are the recipes in "Mommy to Mom to Mother" healthy?

Yes, the recipes in "Mommy to Mom to Mother" are healthy and nutritious. We understand the importance of providing balanced meals for families, so our cookbook includes a variety of recipes that offer a good mix of protein, vegetables, and whole grains.

3. Are the recipes in "Mommy to Mom to Mother" kid-friendly?

Yes, the recipes in "Mommy to Mom to Mother" are kid-friendly and have been tested and approved by our team of busy moms. We know how picky kids can be, so our recipes are designed to be enjoyed by the whole family.

4. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make the recipes in "Mommy to Mom to Mother"?

Yes, you can absolutely use Pampered Chef products to make the recipes in "Mommy to Mom to Mother". Our cookbook even includes suggestions for which Pampered Chef tools and products can be used to make each recipe.

5. Is "Mommy to Mom to Mother" available in digital format?

Yes, "Mommy to Mom to Mother" is available in both physical and digital formats. You can purchase the cookbook online or through a Pampered Chef consultant. The digital version is perfect for busy moms who want to access the recipes on-the-go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Symara
  • sluna75
  • General Chat
Replies