• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the True Beauty of Motherhood | From Mommy to Mom to Mother

YEARS OF AGE - Wish I could talk it over with Mom.In summary, this conversation highlights the special bond between mothers and their children, and the evolving relationship between them as the child grows up. The progression of a mother's role from Mommy to Mom to Mother is marked by love, care, and support. The beauty of a woman is not in her appearance, but in her soul and the love and passion she shows to her loved ones. The conversation also reminds us to cherish and appreciate our mothers while they are still with us.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
I wanted to share this with my other PC mother's"

MOTHERS

Real Mothers don't eat quiche;
They don't have time to make it.

Real Mothers know that their kitchen utensils
Are probably in the sandbox.

Real Mothers often have sticky floors,
Filthy ovens and happy kids.

Real Mothers know that dried play dough
Doesn't come out of carpets.

Real Mothers don't want to know what
The vacuum just sucked up.

Real Mothers sometimes ask 'Why me?'
And get their answer when a little
Voice says, 'Because I love you best..'

Real Mothers know that a child's growth
is not measured by height or years or grade...
It is marked by the progression of Mommy to Mom to Mother...

The Images of Mother

4 YEARS OF AGE - My Mommy can do anything!

8 YEARS OF AGE - My Mom knows a lot! A whole lot!

12 YEARS OF AGE - My Mother doesn't really know quite everything.

14 YEARS OF AGE - Naturally, Mother doesn't know that, either.

16 YEARS OF AGE - Mother? She's hopelessly old-fashioned.

18 YEARS OF AGE - That old woman? She's way out of date!

25 YEARS OF AGE - Well, she might know a little bit about it!

35 YEARS OF AGE - Before we decide, let's get Mom's opinion.

45 YEAR ! S OF AG E - Wonder what Mom would have thought about it?

65 YEARS OF AGE - Wish I could talk it over with Mom.

The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair.

The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes,
Because that is the doorway to her heart,
The place where love resides.

The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mole,
but true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul.
It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she
shows, and the beauty of a woman with passing years only grows!​

I love the progression throughout the years. Reminds me that my mom is my best friend and I have no idea what I'll do the day she leaves.

Thanks...it brought a tear to my eye....very touching! :)

leftymac said:
I love the progression throughout the years. Reminds me that my mom is my best friend and I have no idea what I'll do the day she leaves.

That's sweet Keith. It's not easy when they leave us...mine passed away in March of this year and I miss her like crazy!! Enjoy every moment you have with her and don't take her for granted! And, tell her you love lots and lots! :D

I've just turned 26 and I'm more at the 35 level. She has been my support no matter what, even when she didn't agree and advised against it. she's my Momma and i don't know what I'd do without her!

PChefPEI said:
That's sweet Keith. It's not easy when they leave us...mine passed away in March of this year and I miss her like crazy!! Enjoy every moment you have with her and don't take her for granted! And, tell her you love lots and lots! :D

We talk almost every day. When I had strep throat two weeks ago, I called her about 6 times a day. :)

leftymac said:
We talk almost every day. When I had strep throat two weeks ago, I called her about 6 times a day. :)

Sounds like a lucky Mom! :)

pamperedpals said:
I wanted to share this with my other PC mother's"

MOTHERS

Real Mothers don't eat quiche;
They don't have time to make it.

Real Mothers know that their kitchen utensils
Are probably in the sandbox.

Real Mothers often have sticky floors,
Filthy ovens and happy kids.

Real Mothers know that dried play dough
Doesn't come out of carpets.

Real Mothers don't want to know what
The vacuum just sucked up.

Real Mothers sometimes ask 'Why me?'
And get their answer when a little
Voice says, 'Because I love you best..'

Real Mothers know that a child's growth
is not measured by height or years or grade...
It is marked by the progression of Mommy to Mom to Mother...

The Images of Mother

4 YEARS OF AGE - My Mommy can do anything!

8 YEARS OF AGE - My Mom knows a lot! A whole lot!

12 YEARS OF AGE - My Mother doesn't really know quite everything.

14 YEARS OF AGE - Naturally, Mother doesn't know that, either.

16 YEARS OF AGE - Mother? She's hopelessly old-fashioned.

18 YEARS OF AGE - That old woman? She's way out of date!

25 YEARS OF AGE - Well, she might know a little bit about it!

35 YEARS OF AGE - Before we decide, let's get Mom's opinion.

45 YEAR ! S OF AG E - Wonder what Mom would have thought about it?

65 YEARS OF AGE - Wish I could talk it over with Mom.

The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair.

The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes,
Because that is the doorway to her heart,
The place where love resides.

The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mole,
but true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul.
It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she
shows, and the beauty of a woman with passing years only grows!​

Thank you - this made me cry.

I love my mom so much, and she has been my sounding board for most of my life. I was one of the fortunate, blessed ones to have a Mom who has been my staunchest supporter, defender, and cheerleader all of my life.
She is still here with me, but as I watch her slowly slip away to Alzheimer's Disease, it makes me value even more the love she has given me through the years.
Not to be too maudlin, or preachy - but really, if you have a conflict with your mom (or anyone you love) do whatever you can do to mend fences. Cherish any time you have with her!

I want my son to be able to have the relationship with me that my Mom has had with her children. I want to be the mom to him that she has been to me.

ChefBeckyD said:
I want my son to be able to have the relationship with me that my Mom has had with her children. I want to be the mom to him that she has been to me.

Becky that is exactly how I feel about my mother and my boys. :)

ChefBeckyD said:
Thank you - this made me cry.

I love my mom so much, and she has been my sounding board for most of my life. I was one of the fortunate, blessed ones to have a Mom who has been my staunchest supporter, defender, and cheerleader all of my life.
She is still here with me, but as I watch her slowly slip away to Alzheimer's Disease, it makes me value even more the love she has given me through the years.
Not to be too maudlin, or preachy - but really, if you have a conflict with your mom (or anyone you love) do whatever you can do to mend fences. Cherish any time you have with her!

I have the same wish for my DD and I, and there is no reason we can't if we mirror what our mothers did for us for our own children. I love being a Mom! :D

ChefBeckyD said:

This is my heart's desire as well. I can only pray that I'm as good a mother to my daughters as my mom was to me.

Lovely. Thanks for sharing.

1. What is "Discover the True Beauty of Motherhood" all about?

"Discover the True Beauty of Motherhood" is a program created by Pampered Chef to celebrate and support mothers. It offers tips, advice, and resources for moms to embrace the joys and challenges of motherhood.

2. How can I participate in this program?

There are multiple ways to participate in "Discover the True Beauty of Motherhood". You can attend our virtual events, follow our social media pages for updates and inspiration, and join our community of moms to share your own experiences and learn from others.

3. Is this program only for new mothers?

No, this program is for all mothers at any stage of motherhood. Whether you're a new mom or have been a mom for years, there is always something new to discover and learn about the beauty of motherhood.

4. Are there any costs associated with this program?

No, there are no costs associated with "Discover the True Beauty of Motherhood". It is a free program created by Pampered Chef to support and celebrate mothers.

5. Can I share this program with my friends and family?

Absolutely! We encourage you to share this program with any mothers in your life who could benefit from the support and resources we offer. The more moms we have in our community, the stronger and more beautiful motherhood becomes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tlag1986
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Symara
  • krzymomof4