• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top Mommy Must-Haves for Busy Moms | Updated Shopping List

In summary, the conversation is about a list of recommended kitchen tools for moms that was created by one of the participants. They discuss various items on the list, including an old version with outdated page numbers, and the possibility of an updated version in the near future. The conversation also mentions adding a Manual Food Processor to the list and suggests waiting for the new catalog to be released before updating the page numbers.
ivykeep
Gold Member
I have an old Mommy Must have list (with really out of date page numbers) and I wondered if anyone had an updated one.

This is the one I have (I've started updating the page numbers, but decided to check to see if there was a more up to date one first):

Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer #2430 pg 52 to make apple slices; microwave applesauce
Apple Wedger #2427 pg 53 for apple snacks
Baker's Roller #1485 pg 51 for rolling out various doughs (pizza, cookies and play-doh) and great during labor for massage
Small Bamboo Spoons #2047 pg 5 Perfect for little helpers!
Citrus peeler #1260 pg 56 for oranges and grapefruit
Cookbook: 29 Minutes to Dinner Vol 1 & 2 #2227 & #2263 pg 44: Quick, delicious meals even faster than Rachael Ray!
Cookbook: It’s Good For You Cookbook #2218 pg 44 : Helps you get back into your old wardrobe, while cooking healthy food for your family
Corn Cob Knobs #2455 pg 56: Insert in corn cob before cooking. Cools in seconds!
Creative Cutters #1095 pg 50 : Perfect for cutting cookie dough, play doh, and making fun shaped “lunchables” by cutting lunchmeat and cheese.
Crinkle Cutter #1089 pg 36: Carrots, cucumbers and other veggies
Cut-n-Seal #1195 pg 35: Flying saucer sandwiches, pizza tarts, pocket desserts with pie filling or pudding
Deep Covered Baker #1321/1352 pg 28 Better than a crockpot! Fast meals, quick cleanup, microwave, conventional and convection oven safe.
Decorator Bottle Set #1585 pg 50: Easy, mess-free decorating of cupcakes and cookies.
Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan #1606 pg 47: For kid-size muffins, cupcakes, rolls, cookies; sort cake/cookie decorations
Digital Thermometer #2242 pg 26: Proper food temperatures make food safer for your family
Easy Opener #2590 pg 58 an excellent tool to help open stubborn baby food jars
Egg Slicer Plus#1182 pg 35: Bananas, strawberries, olives, kiwis, mushrooms and egg salad
Flour/Sugar Shaker #1695 pg 49: Fill it with powdered Jell-O or cinnamon sugar and sprinkle onto sliced apples as a treat
Food Chopper #2585 pg 34: Chop nuts and veggies easily and safely with enclosed blades
Kernel Cutter #1114 pg 37: Quickly remove kernels from corn cobs
Kitchen Spritzer #2506 pg 58: when loaded with a weak bleach solution is wonderful for cleaning/sanitizing diaper table, surfaces, and diaper pails. (Buy two, one for the kitchen and one for the bleach.)
Micro cookers #2276 & 2278 pg 25: for safer heating in microwave
Mini Whipper #2635 pg 55: Chocolate or strawberry milk, individual servings of lemonade, ovaltine, etc.
Mix ‘N Chop #2583 pg 23: A busy mom’s favorite tool… evenly chop food for even cooking, no need to completely defrost ground beef or turkey
My Safe Cutter # 2904 pg 35: kid-friendly cutter, rounded point, just sharp enough for apples, cheese, pancakes, modeling clay and pumpkins!
Pizza Crust and Roll Mix #9720 pg 41: Premeasured, delicious and family friendly!
Quick-Stir Pitchers #2271/2276 pg 6: Make juice, Kool-Aid, lemonade, Hot chocolate, baby formula & milk shakes easily with the built-in plunger.
Rotary Grater #1277 pg 36 Grate cheese for little fingers and bulk blocks of cheese are cheaper.
Rice Cooker Plus #2279 pg 25: Double lid design prevents boil overs and it makes a great lava cake in a jiffy!
Small Bar Pan #1448 pg 29, Small Sheet Pan #1724 pg 48 and Small Spreader #2071 pg 57: Perfect for little hands, little recipes
Smooth Edge can opener #2758 pg 58: No need to worry about sharp edges in the recycling bin!
Suds Pump #2517 pg 58 58: Wash their hands or play in the bathtub; also great for baby shampoo
Tool Turn About #2171 pg 23 organize baby’s diaper changing and bath supplies -- add a strip of wallpaper border to the base to coordinate with baby’s room. Great art caddy for older children.
TWIXIT! CLIPS #2651 pg 59: great for closing milk pump bags, sealing bags of cereal and snacks, making an impromptu bib with a restaurant napkin and getting that last bit of toothpaste out of the tube.

Looks like a great list, I would definitely add the Manual Food Processor.

Unless you need this right away you might want to hold off on updating the page numbers for a few days as the new catalog is right around the corner......

ivykeep said:
I have an old Mommy Must have list (with really out of date page numbers) and I wondered if anyone had an updated one.

This is the one I have (I've started updating the page numbers, but decided to check to see if there was a more up to date one first):

Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer #2430 pg 52 to make apple slices; microwave applesauce
Apple Wedger #2427 pg 53 for apple snacks
Baker's Roller #1485 pg 51 for rolling out various doughs (pizza, cookies and play-doh) and great during labor for massage
Small Bamboo Spoons #2047 pg 5 Perfect for little helpers!
Citrus peeler #1260 pg 56 for oranges and grapefruit
Cookbook: 29 Minutes to Dinner Vol 1 & 2 #2227 & #2263 pg 44: Quick, delicious meals even faster than Rachael Ray!
Cookbook: It’s Good For You Cookbook #2218 pg 44 : Helps you get back into your old wardrobe, while cooking healthy food for your family
Corn Cob Knobs #2455 pg 56: Insert in corn cob before cooking. Cools in seconds!
Creative Cutters #1095 pg 50 : Perfect for cutting cookie dough, play doh, and making fun shaped “lunchables” by cutting lunchmeat and cheese.
Crinkle Cutter #1089 pg 36: Carrots, cucumbers and other veggies
Cut-n-Seal #1195 pg 35: Flying saucer sandwiches, pizza tarts, pocket desserts with pie filling or pudding
Deep Covered Baker #1321/1352 pg 28 Better than a crockpot! Fast meals, quick cleanup, microwave, conventional and convection oven safe.
Decorator Bottle Set #1585 pg 50: Easy, mess-free decorating of cupcakes and cookies.
Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan #1606 pg 47: For kid-size muffins, cupcakes, rolls, cookies; sort cake/cookie decorations
Digital Thermometer #2242 pg 26: Proper food temperatures make food safer for your family
Easy Opener #2590 pg 58 an excellent tool to help open stubborn baby food jars
Egg Slicer Plus#1182 pg 35: Bananas, strawberries, olives, kiwis, mushrooms and egg salad
Flour/Sugar Shaker #1695 pg 49: Fill it with powdered Jell-O or cinnamon sugar and sprinkle onto sliced apples as a treat
Food Chopper #2585 pg 34: Chop nuts and veggies easily and safely with enclosed blades
Kernel Cutter #1114 pg 37: Quickly remove kernels from corn cobs
Kitchen Spritzer #2506 pg 58: when loaded with a weak bleach solution is wonderful for cleaning/sanitizing diaper table, surfaces, and diaper pails. (Buy two, one for the kitchen and one for the bleach.)
Micro cookers #2276 & 2278 pg 25: for safer heating in microwave
Mini Whipper #2635 pg 55: Chocolate or strawberry milk, individual servings of lemonade, ovaltine, etc.
Mix ‘N Chop #2583 pg 23: A busy mom’s favorite tool… evenly chop food for even cooking, no need to completely defrost ground beef or turkey
My Safe Cutter # 2904 pg 35: kid-friendly cutter, rounded point, just sharp enough for apples, cheese, pancakes, modeling clay and pumpkins!
Pizza Crust and Roll Mix #9720 pg 41: Premeasured, delicious and family friendly!
Quick-Stir Pitchers #2271/2276 pg 6: Make juice, Kool-Aid, lemonade, Hot chocolate, baby formula & milk shakes easily with the built-in plunger.
Rotary Grater #1277 pg 36 Grate cheese for little fingers and bulk blocks of cheese are cheaper.
Rice Cooker Plus #2279 pg 25: Double lid design prevents boil overs and it makes a great lava cake in a jiffy!
Small Bar Pan #1448 pg 29, Small Sheet Pan #1724 pg 48 and Small Spreader #2071 pg 57: Perfect for little hands, little recipes
Smooth Edge can opener #2758 pg 58: No need to worry about sharp edges in the recycling bin!
Suds Pump #2517 pg 58 58: Wash their hands or play in the bathtub; also great for baby shampoo
Tool Turn About #2171 pg 23 organize baby’s diaper changing and bath supplies -- add a strip of wallpaper border to the base to coordinate with baby’s room. Great art caddy for older children.
TWIXIT! CLIPS #2651 pg 59: great for closing milk pump bags, sealing bags of cereal and snacks, making an impromptu bib with a restaurant napkin and getting that last bit of toothpaste out of the tube.

I didn't see prep cups on this list. Those are a must for storing and heating food for little ones. My daughter makes her own baby food and freezes, stores, and heats in the one cup prep cups.
They're also the perfect size for snackers with little hands (cereal, pretzels, crackers, etc.).

Brownie pan! Mini corn dog nuggets, individual pizzas, pancake muffins, mini meatloaves...

1. What is the Mommy Must Have List?

The Mommy Must Have List is a curated list of essential kitchen tools and gadgets specifically chosen for busy moms who want to save time and make meal preparation easier.

2. How was the Mommy Must Have List created?

The list was created by Pampered Chef consultants who are also busy moms themselves. They have personally tested and recommended each item on the list based on their own experiences in the kitchen.

3. Can I purchase the items on the Mommy Must Have List separately?

Yes, all the items on the list are available for individual purchase. However, purchasing the entire list as a bundle will save you money and ensure that you have all the essential tools for your kitchen.

4. Are there any special discounts or promotions for the Mommy Must Have List?

Yes, there are often special promotions and discounts for the Mommy Must Have List, especially during holidays or special events. Check with your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

5. Can I add or substitute items on the Mommy Must Have List?

While the list is carefully curated, you can certainly add or substitute items based on your personal preferences and needs. Your Pampered Chef consultant can help you customize the list to fit your specific kitchen needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chef Shari
  • DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies