• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mommy-And-Me Open House with Delicious Food and Fun Activities!

In summary, the speaker is hosting an open house event for mommies and their children, with the intention of booking shows for her business. The event will have food provided, including dishes for the adults and snacks for the kids. The speaker is also open to incorporating activities for the children to participate in if someone wants to book a show.
lindy-loo
I am having an open house Mommy-and-Me at my house, where I am making all the food. I don't plan to involve the children (I hired a baby-sitter to help supervise), most of the kids already know each other and are going to just play. It's an early show (5 pm), because most of my friend's kids are under 3.

I am hoping to book shows for some of these mommies. If they want a kids-included show, I'll do it just like the open house, or I can structure so that we prepare a recipe (or some snacks) with their children. Most of my friends work, so I also billed this as a night that they wouldn't have to cook. I would never make these many things for a regular party, of course, but these are my friends.

I am making Strawberry Spinach salad and a quick bread, mostly for the mommies. I'm making punch in the Quick-Stir Pitcher. If I get a few more responses, I'll need more food. So, I'll make a quick salsa and have cut up vegies and chips in my chillzanne server.

For the kids, I'll have granola (that I make in my bar pan) in a Simple Additions bowl, and some cheese sticks and pretzel bags in a couple other bowls. I am making some pb&j's in the cut-n-seal. (I always have lunchmeats available, if there are any food allergies).

Other nifty recipes to prepare:
root beer floats with the chillzanne cooler
sundaes
cupcakes, use easy accent decorator
decorate cakes with cake stensil kit
pizza
quick and easy bag lunches
no-cook summer snacks (great for older kids to make on their own), could also do something that uses micro-cookers for the older kids.

I am looking for some ideas for activities that might fit in nicely, if someone wants to book a show, where the kids participate.

I have some ideas, but would love to hear from other people. What would you suggest?

Hi there! Your open house Mommy-and-Me sounds like a great idea. I think it's great that you hired a babysitter to help supervise so that the moms can relax and enjoy themselves. I also love that you're considering booking shows for some of the moms. It's a great way to introduce them to your business and products.As for activities, here are a few ideas that might be fun for the kids and could potentially tie into your business:1. Decorate cupcakes or cookies using the Easy Accent Decorator. This could be a fun and interactive way for the kids to get involved in making their own snacks.2. Have a pizza-making station where the kids can choose their own toppings and assemble their own pizzas. This could be a great way to showcase the Quick-Stir Pitcher for making the pizza sauce.3. Set up a "make-your-own-sundae" bar with different ice cream flavors, toppings, and sauces. This could be a fun activity for the kids and could also showcase the Chillzanne Cooler for keeping the ice cream cold.4. Have a "create-your-own-snack" station with different options like trail mix, fruit kabobs, and mini sandwiches. This could be a great way to showcase the Simple Additions bowls and Cut-N-Seal for making the sandwiches.5. For older kids, you could have a "no-cook summer snacks" station where they can make snacks like energy balls, granola bars, or homemade fruit roll-ups using the Micro-Cooker.These are just a few ideas, but I hope they help! Good luck with your open house and potential bookings.

What are "Mommy-And-Me Shows"?

"Mommy-And-Me Shows" are interactive cooking demonstrations specifically designed for moms and their children. These shows provide a fun and educational experience for both the parent and child to learn new recipes and cooking tips while spending quality time together.

Who can host a "Mommy-And-Me Show"?

Anyone can host a "Mommy-And-Me Show"! These shows are perfect for moms, grandmas, aunts, or any adult who wants to spend time with a child and learn new cooking skills together. No previous cooking experience is required to host a show.

What is the age range for children to attend a "Mommy-And-Me Show"?

The age range for children to attend a "Mommy-And-Me Show" is typically between 5-12 years old. However, younger or older children are welcome to attend as well. The recipes and activities are designed to be age-appropriate and engaging for all children.

What types of recipes are featured in a "Mommy-And-Me Show"?

"Mommy-And-Me Shows" feature a variety of recipes, including snacks, desserts, and simple meals that are perfect for kids to help prepare. These recipes often use Pampered Chef products, but can also be adapted to use everyday kitchen tools.

Can I purchase products at a "Mommy-And-Me Show"?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products at a "Mommy-And-Me Show" if you are interested. However, there is no pressure to buy and the focus of the show is on the cooking experience and spending time with your child.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chef Shari
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Tara Volpenhein
  • Nay0403
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies