• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mommy and Me Show: Tips and Ideas for a Fun Mother-Daughter Event in April

In summary, the conversation is about planning a mother-daughter show in April. The host wants to have a veggie tray for snacks and have the moms and daughters make a recipe together. The conversation also discusses ideas for games, food, invitations, and activities for the show. Some suggestions include making pizzas and cupcakes, showcasing kid-friendly tools, and involving the moms in a game with their daughters. The goal of the show is to introduce the moms to a different side of PC and potentially book future shows.
PamperedChef05
I am going to be doing a Mommy and Me show later in April and wanted to get some feedback and hopefully some advice. It is going to be a Mother and daughter show, for the Mom's to get their Daughters gifts for their future families. My Host wants to have a veggie tray there for snacks and then have the Mom's and Daughters make a recipet also, one a desert and the other a appitizer or main course, I thought that for the desert I would have them make that Ice Cream Torte from the Newest Seasons Best, cause it's Awsome and easy, any ideas for the other? please give me ideas on games, food, Invataions, anything, I would love it.
Thanks

That sounds like a great idea. I like that they will be cooking together.

With the kids cooking at the shows, you really don't need to have games. You just need to keep the kids active. That means you might need to modify your show format to shorten the talking or change when you do some of your talking.

I might have the moms and kids make one of the pizzas...something the kids would eat. Maybe just make a regular pizza. I'd probably choose a recipe from the new kids cookbook.

I'd keep it simple since you are cooking with kids. The torte is yummy, but not a lot for a group to do. Are you going to demo this or are they going to make it? I don't know that it is the best recipe for having a group make. You might want to make the fruited pizza if it is a group effort.

Good luck...let us know how it goes.

What age group are you looking at for the daughters? If the mom's are buying future presents, they may be older and that will affect what you make.

If they are 10 and under, I have been using the tic-tac-toe pizzas in the new kids cookbook and the Mouse in the house cupcakes. They use a lot of tools, introduce stoneware and the kids seem to have fun. I have the kids make the pizzas, mix kool-aid in the Quick-stir including measuring the sugar and then decorate the cupcakes. I talk about kid friendly tools, etc. Then while the kids are eating, the moms and I escape into another room (but not too far away) where I showcase some of the new products, talk about host benefits, etc. I did one kids show at my home the first week of March and already have 4 more on my calendar. The mom's love these!

Similar idea I'd like to shareThis is my first time posting. I just finished my super starter month one and happy that I earned the monthly bonus package. Last month my neighbor came to one of my kitchen parties and brought her 14 y/o daughter who had a lot of fun (just at a kitchen show). So that got me thinking. I want to do a mother daughter brunch or lunch the day before Mother's Day and will ask my neighbor if she and her daughter will host and invite her daughter's friends and mothers. I thought I could have the moms work on one recipe and the girls on another ( sort of a contest) Then while stuff is cooking we could so some sort of game of mom and daughter against all the other moms and dtrs where the winning pair would get a prize. I'm not expecting this to be a high money grossing show but my goal is to have the moms see a different side of PC, esp those who have been to a regular kitchen show before. I hope that they will want to have shows of their own and spread the word about what a great party this was ( at least I hope it will be).
What do yall think.

Lisa S said:
What age group are you looking at for the daughters? If the mom's are buying future presents, they may be older and that will affect what you make.

If they are 10 and under, I have been using the tic-tac-toe pizzas in the new kids cookbook and the Mouse in the house cupcakes. They use a lot of tools, introduce stoneware and the kids seem to have fun. I have the kids make the pizzas, mix kool-aid in the Quick-stir including measuring the sugar and then decorate the cupcakes. I talk about kid friendly tools, etc. Then while the kids are eating, the moms and I escape into another room (but not too far away) where I showcase some of the new products, talk about host benefits, etc. I did one kids show at my home the first week of March and already have 4 more on my calendar. The mom's love these!
Hi
I am wondering if a mommy and me show would be possible with just the super starter kit? It sounds interesting! And right now i need all the help i can get! I am brand new at this!

You could definitely do any kind of show with just the kit. The recipes that use only the Super Starter kit are in the Season's Best. They are the last 2 recipes for each heading. Good luck with your business. Let us know how we can help.

1. What is the Mommy and Me Show?

The Mommy and Me Show is a special event designed for mothers and daughters to bond and have fun together. It features interactive cooking demonstrations, recipe ideas, and products from Pampered Chef that are perfect for creating memories in the kitchen.

2. When is the Mommy and Me Show?

The Mommy and Me Show is typically held in April, which is the perfect month to celebrate the special bond between mothers and daughters. However, you can also schedule a private show with a Pampered Chef consultant at a date and time that works best for your group.

3. Where does the Mommy and Me Show take place?

The Mommy and Me Show can take place in the comfort of your own home, at a friend's house, or at a designated location. You can work with a Pampered Chef consultant to find the best location for your event.

4. What can we expect at the Mommy and Me Show?

At the Mommy and Me Show, you and your daughter will learn how to make delicious and easy recipes using Pampered Chef products. You will also get to try out some of these products and have the opportunity to purchase them at a discounted price.

5. How can I host a Mommy and Me Show?

If you are interested in hosting a Mommy and Me Show, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a date and time. They will work with you to plan the event and provide all the necessary materials for a successful and fun experience for you and your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nay0403
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Tara Volpenhein
  • mgranich