• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun Games for a Mommy and Me Show with 8-9 Year Olds

In summary, for a mommy and me show with 8-9 year olds, consider activities such as cupcake decorating, a memory game, scavenger hunt, charades, pictionary, name that tune, Simon says, mother-daughter trivia, balloon volleyball, and a photo booth to keep the girls involved while the brownies are cooking and parents are busy. These games provide an opportunity for bonding and friendly competition, making for a fun and memorable experience for all.
Nay0403
I have a mother wanting to do a mommy and me show with 8-9 year old. I think we are going to do brownie sundaes but I am looking for some games to play with them. Something to keep the girls involved while the brownies are cooking and I'm talking to the parents? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

1. Cupcake Decorating: Set up a station with plain cupcakes, frosting, and various toppings (sprinkles, chocolate chips, etc). Let the moms and daughters decorate their own cupcakes and have a mini competition for the best-decorated cupcake.2. Memory Game: Have a tray with various items on it (toys, kitchen items, etc). Show the tray to the moms and daughters for a minute, then cover it up. Have them write down as many items as they can remember. The one with the most correct items wins a prize.3. Scavenger Hunt: Create a list of items for the moms and daughters to find around the house. This can include items like a red pen, a rubber band, a penny, etc. The first team to find all the items wins a prize.4. Charades: Write down various actions or activities on strips of paper (ex: brushing teeth, dancing, playing soccer). Have the moms and daughters take turns acting out the activity while the other teams guess. The team with the most correct guesses wins.5. Pictionary: Similar to charades, but instead of acting out the activity, the moms and daughters have to draw it. The team with the most correct guesses wins.6. Name That Tune: Play a few seconds of popular songs and have the moms and daughters guess the song title. The team with the most correct answers wins.7. Simon Says: A classic game that never gets old. Have the moms and daughters follow the leader's commands, but only do the action if it starts with "Simon says."8. Mother-Daughter Trivia: Create a list of questions about the moms and daughters (ex: What is the mom's favorite color? What is the daughter's favorite subject in school?). The team with the most correct answers wins.9. Balloon Volleyball: Divide the moms and daughters into two teams and have them use balloons to play a game of volleyball. The first team to reach a certain number of points wins.10. Photo Booth: Set up a photo booth area with props and a camera. Have the moms and daughters take silly photos together and print them out as a keepsake.

What are "Mommy and Me Show Games"?

"Mommy and Me Show Games" are interactive and fun activities designed for mothers and their children to play together. These games are specifically created to promote bonding, learning, and development between moms and their little ones.

How do I purchase "Mommy and Me Show Games"?

You can purchase "Mommy and Me Show Games" through our Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Simply search for the game you are interested in and add it to your cart for purchase.

What age range are "Mommy and Me Show Games" suitable for?

"Mommy and Me Show Games" are suitable for children ages 2-5 years old. However, some games may be more appropriate for specific age groups, so be sure to check the recommended age range for each game before purchasing.

What types of activities are included in "Mommy and Me Show Games"?

"Mommy and Me Show Games" include a variety of activities such as memory games, matching games, and physical challenges. These games are designed to be fun and engaging for both moms and their little ones, while also promoting learning and development.

Are "Mommy and Me Show Games" safe for children?

Yes, all "Mommy and Me Show Games" are made with child-safe materials and have been tested for safety. However, as with any game, adult supervision is recommended to ensure the safety of your child while playing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Tara Volpenhein
Replies
Views
raebates
  • obxchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies