• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need ideas for Mommy and Me invitations and kid-friendly recipes?

In summary, "Mommy and Me Invitations" are a type of invitation designed for mothers and their children to attend events together. They can be personalized and customized with the help of Pampered Chef consultants, and are suitable for a variety of events. Bulk orders can be placed for group events, and the delivery time varies depending on the design and customization options chosen. Rush delivery options may also be available.
ccrusoe
I love the idea of doing a mommy and me show...but I need help with an invitation...

Also, the kids will all me about 4ish in age....any suggestions on recipes?

Cookies!!! LOL

sandwhiches with the cut n seal thing...makes them crustless we all know kids hate the crust!!

What are "Mommy and Me Invitations?"

Mommy and Me Invitations are a type of invitation designed for mothers and their children to attend an event together. These invitations typically feature fun and playful designs that appeal to both adults and children.

How do I customize my "Mommy and Me Invitations?"

Our Pampered Chef consultants can help you personalize your Mommy and Me Invitations to fit your specific event. You can choose from a variety of designs, colors, and fonts to create a unique and special invitation for you and your little one.

What types of events are "Mommy and Me Invitations" suitable for?

Mommy and Me Invitations can be used for a wide range of events, such as mommy and me classes, playdates, birthday parties, family events, and more. They are a great way to make your event more memorable and fun for both moms and their children.

Can I order "Mommy and Me Invitations" in bulk for a group event?

Yes, you can order Mommy and Me Invitations in bulk for group events. Our consultants can work with you to create a custom order that meets your specific needs and budget. Bulk orders may also qualify for discounts.

How long does it take to receive my "Mommy and Me Invitations" after ordering?

The turnaround time for Mommy and Me Invitations varies depending on the design and customization options chosen. Our consultants can provide you with an estimated delivery timeline when you place your order. Rush delivery options may also be available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• carol
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefmom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefmom
  • babywings76