• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mom Transforms Jeans with a Deluxe Cheese Grater!

In summary, the punk rock mom was using the Deluxe Cheese Grater to make torn up jeans. She was from SoCal and had grown up in San Diego.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
If anyone missed it last night...
They showed the punk rock mom making the tore up jeans w/ the son.
WELLLLLLL,
She was using the Deluxe Cheese Grater!

Chozengirl said:
If anyone missed it last night...
They showed the punk rock mom making the tore up jeans w/ the son.
WELLLLLLL,
She was using the Deluxe Cheese Grater!

Hi Chozen girl!
I just noticed your signature.... where abouts from SoCal are you? I am in San Diego! Just wanted to say hello from a local!:)

Hey Heather,
I am in a little town called Beaumont.
It is about 20 mi West of Palm Springs, and about 100 mi away from you :D
Hello, Cali Girl :)

It's always nice to meet locals from CS! You are my 3rd I believe!

Melissa: I watched Wifeswap but didn't have my full attention on it. Too bad! That must have been hilarious.Heather: I'm in Escondido! Just moved back to SD after being toted around the world for a while. Last time I was here, I lived in the Rolando area, so La Mesa is so my old stomping grounds.

I saw the large batter bowl on rachel ray today!

janel kelly said:

I recorded it but haven't watched it yet. I'll have to check it out!

I grew up in San Diego. Wen to Mt. Carmel High School in Penasquitos and lived in Rancho Bernardo. ( just south of Escondido) I sure do miss it, especially this time of the year when the temp drops to 40's in the daytime and low 30's at night.

I grew up in Vista!!! I went to Rancho Buena Vista HS!! I got married and we moved to.....29 Palms! LOL! Melissa~ I used to drive through Beaumont going back to my parents house!
I have not lived in California since Feb of 98. We moved to Japan and then here to Virginia in June of 05. I do miss the weather.........

janel kelly said:

Was that for the microwave bit? I saw it there. I think. :)

What is the Deluxe Cheese Grater used for?

The Deluxe Cheese Grater is a versatile tool that can be used for grating cheese, vegetables, fruits, and even chocolate. It is perfect for adding a touch of gourmet to any dish.

How does the Deluxe Cheese Grater transform mom's jeans?

The Deluxe Cheese Grater can be used to create distressed or shredded designs on denim jeans. This adds a unique and stylish touch to any outfit.

Is the Deluxe Cheese Grater safe to use on clothing?

Yes, the Deluxe Cheese Grater is designed to be safe to use on clothing. However, it is important to use caution and follow the proper technique to avoid damaging the fabric.

Can the Deluxe Cheese Grater be used for other DIY projects?

Absolutely! The Deluxe Cheese Grater is a great tool for various DIY projects such as creating shredded paper for crafts or adding texture to homemade candles.

Is the Deluxe Cheese Grater easy to clean?

Yes, the Deluxe Cheese Grater is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. It can also be easily cleaned by hand with warm soapy water and a brush to remove any stuck food particles.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • momoftwins
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Windy City Pampered Chef