• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Recipe for Microwave Lava Cake in a Fluted Pan?

In summary, to make Molten Cake in a Fluted Pan, you will need a fluted pan, cooking spray, cake mix, eggs, oil, and water. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, spray the pan with cooking spray, and pour in the prepared cake mix. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Different types of cake mix can be used, but adjust baking time accordingly. To prevent sticking, generously spray the pan or use parchment paper. The cake is done when a toothpick comes out clean or when the top springs back when pressed. Toppings such as powdered sugar, whipped cream, and fresh fruit can be added for flavor and presentation. Ice cream can
chefkacey
HI
A customer is asking for the recipe for a microwave lava cake using the fluted pan. I searched on here but cannot find it at all. Does anyone know the name of it so i can keep searching or have the recipe? Thanks in advance.

Hi there,I'm not sure if you're still looking for the recipe, but I found one that might be what you're looking for. It's called "Microwave Lava Cake in a Fluted Pan" and it's from the website Allrecipes.com. Here's the link: [insert link here]. Hope that helps! Let me know if you try it and how it turns out. Happy baking!

1. How do I make Molten Cake in a Fluted Pan?

To make Molten Cake in a Fluted Pan, you will need a fluted pan, cooking spray, cake mix, eggs, oil, and water. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and spray the fluted pan with cooking spray. Prepare the cake mix according to the package instructions and pour it into the fluted pan. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.

2. Can I use a different type of cake mix for Molten Cake in a Fluted Pan?

Yes, you can use any type of cake mix for Molten Cake in a Fluted Pan. However, keep in mind that the cooking time may vary depending on the type of cake mix you use. Make sure to follow the instructions on the cake mix package and adjust the baking time accordingly.

3. How do I prevent the Molten Cake from sticking to the Fluted Pan?

To prevent the Molten Cake from sticking to the Fluted Pan, make sure to generously spray the pan with cooking spray before pouring in the cake batter. You can also use parchment paper to line the pan for easier removal of the cake after baking.

4. How do I know when the Molten Cake is done?

You can check if the Molten Cake is done by inserting a toothpick into the center of the cake. If the toothpick comes out clean, with no wet batter sticking to it, then the cake is done. Another way to tell if the cake is done is by gently pressing down on the top of the cake with your finger. If it springs back, then the cake is done.

5. Can I add any toppings to the Molten Cake in a Fluted Pan?

Yes, you can add toppings to the Molten Cake in a Fluted Pan to enhance its flavor and presentation. Some popular toppings include powdered sugar, whipped cream, fresh fruit, and chocolate drizzle. You can also serve the Molten Cake with a scoop of ice cream on top for a delicious treat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • frozenchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies