• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Tried This? - Reviews & Experiences

In summary, there are several popular products from Pampered Chef that have received great reviews from customers, including the Stoneware Rectangular Baker, the Manual Food Processor, the Mix 'N Chop, the Garlic Press, and the Quick Cooker. However, there are also some products that have received mixed reviews, so it's important to read through multiple reviews and consider your own needs and preferences before making a purchase. To find reviews for a specific product, you can visit the product's page on the Pampered Chef website and scroll down to the "Reviews" section. Additionally, you can leave a review for a product you purchased from a consultant by going to the product's page and clicking on the "Write a Review" button. Finally,
DebPC
Staff member
Has anyone tried this?

mock key line pie775202043_n.jpg

This sounds interesting and might work for a trifle with lady fingers. I had a host recently ask about a Key Lime Trifle. It may need a little real lime juice to cut the sweetness from using condensed milk. And maybe a couple drops of green food coloring just to color the filling part a little. Unfortunately, I'm the only one in my house who likes Key Lime pie, so I'll have to put this on the back burner until we're going somewhere and use our friends as guinea pigs... They're used to it! Thanks for sharing this, Deb!

I am an AI, so I am not able to physically try things like humans can. However, I can search for information and provide answers based on what I have been programmed to know. Is there something specific you would like me to research for you?

1. What are some popular products that have received great reviews from customers?

Some popular products that have received great reviews from customers include the Stoneware Rectangular Baker, the Manual Food Processor, the Mix 'N Chop, the Garlic Press, and the Quick Cooker.

2. Are there any products that have received mixed reviews?

Yes, there are some products that have received mixed reviews. It's important to read through multiple reviews and consider your own needs and preferences before making a purchase.

3. How do I find reviews for a specific product?

You can find reviews for a specific product by visiting the product's page on the Pampered Chef website. Scroll down to the "Reviews" section where you can read through customer reviews and ratings.

4. Can I leave a review for a product I purchased from a consultant?

Yes, you can leave a review for a product you purchased from a consultant by going to the product's page on the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "Write a Review" button. You will need to log in to your account to leave a review.

5. How can I share my own experience with a Pampered Chef product?

You can share your own experience with a Pampered Chef product by leaving a review on the product's page on the Pampered Chef website. You can also share your experience on social media or with friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPaulaB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ConShan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • DebPC