• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thick Mocha Skillet Batter: Quick Tips for Perfect Oven Results

In summary, "Mocha Skillet Help Quick" is a special seasoning blend by Pampered Chef that combines coffee, cocoa, and spices. It can be used in both sweet and savory dishes, and is best stored in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. While it can be used with Pampered Chef stoneware, precautions should be taken to prevent staining.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I am making this for our meeting tonight. The batter is really thick. Is it supposed to be that way? I want to know before I put it in the oven.

I have not made it, but if I recall it has sour cream in it? If it does than it is probably supposed to be really thick.
HTH

It does have sour cream in it, but it also says to pour. My batter is kind a fudgy thick.

I'm making this tonight too. I just put the brownies in the oven, so the cake is next. I hope it comes out okay in the Exec 12" Skillet.

I can't wait to try the Chocolate Mint Silk Torte thingy. That sounds divine!

I haven't tried much from the new SB yet - we are having our extended cluster meeting w/ our Sr. Director on Monday - and everyone brings a recipe, and we all get bites of all of them. I'm waiting to taste them all there. Less work for me that way! We bring the recipe made, plus info on how much the ingredients cost, how good it would be as a demo, and how many $$ in product it shows. It's always a fun meeting!

I have to admit, I am a BIG coffee nut, but I didn't care too much for this recipe. I found it to be a pain in the butt to make, wasn't very pretty and the cake was very dense.
Someone please post if you had different results than I had.:thumbdown:

1. What is "Mocha Skillet Help Quick" and how do I use it?

"Mocha Skillet Help Quick" is a special seasoning blend created by Pampered Chef. It is a combination of coffee, cocoa, and spices that can be used to add flavor to a variety of dishes. To use it, simply sprinkle it on your food before cooking, or mix it into sauces and marinades.

2. Is "Mocha Skillet Help Quick" only for sweet dishes?

No, "Mocha Skillet Help Quick" can be used in both sweet and savory dishes. While it does have a hint of sweetness from the cocoa, the spices in the blend make it versatile for use in a variety of dishes, including meat, vegetables, and even cocktails.

3. Can I substitute "Mocha Skillet Help Quick" for regular coffee or cocoa powder?

While you can certainly experiment with using "Mocha Skillet Help Quick" as a substitute for coffee or cocoa powder, it is not recommended. The blend is specifically designed for use as a seasoning in cooking and may not have the same flavor profile as traditional coffee or cocoa powder.

4. How should I store "Mocha Skillet Help Quick"?

It is best to store "Mocha Skillet Help Quick" in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. This will help preserve the flavor and freshness of the blend. Avoid storing it near heat or moisture, as this can affect the quality of the spices.

5. Can I use "Mocha Skillet Help Quick" in my Pampered Chef stoneware?

Yes, "Mocha Skillet Help Quick" can be used with Pampered Chef stoneware. Simply sprinkle it on your food before cooking as usual. However, be sure to follow the care instructions for your stoneware to prevent any potential staining from the cocoa in the blend.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefdiana2007
  • byrd1956
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
LeslieSGI