• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mocha Hazel Nut Sprinkles | Order Deadline and Payment Issue Explained

In summary, the guest ordered the mocha hazelnut sprinkles well but did not receive them until after the show had already been submitted. The show is closing tomorrow and the guest is upset because she was excited to get the sprinkles and now she will have to pay for them.
Jennie4PC
I had a show go in on Sat and one of the guests ordered the mocha sprinkles well I got an email saying they needed to be ordered by the 22nd. So I got in in by then but there is a cc issue, one of the guests needs me to run the card tomorrow since it wont show up until 12 tonight. So will my guest miss out on the sprinkles cause even thought the show was submitted in time it wont be proccessed till the 23rd?

Why don't you call HO? They're still open and you could have the answer to your question before someone even responds with the correct answer.

thanks didnt think of that

Why did it need to be in by the 22nd?

julmarsala said:

Probably because they are running out.

julmarsala said:

They are running low on supplies and could not guarantee them after that date. Same with the eggplant handy scraper.

Like lefty said, call HO. They will tell you for sure.

NOOOOO!!!!! I closing a show tomorrow, and one of my guests wants this Sprinkle. I didn't see that e-mail . . . or did I just ignore it? Uggh, that's going to totally throw off my host's totals, unless we get at least one more order in time. Plus, I really don't want to tell the guest she can't have the Sprinkles after how excited she was about it.

Sarah how the heck did you miss that? I got that e-mail last week and had to do a personal order for 4 eggplant handy scrapers and two mocha sprinkles. I had to take them out of the party that closes tomorrow in order to get them. And I called HO last week when I saw the e-mail. They told me that if any shows with those ordered on them after the 22nd, there would be no guarantee that the guests would get them.

pampchefsarah said:
NOOOOO!!!!! I closing a show tomorrow, and one of my guests wants this Sprinkle. I didn't see that e-mail . . . or did I just ignore it? Uggh, that's going to totally throw off my host's totals, unless we get at least one more order in time. Plus, I really don't want to tell the guest she can't have the Sprinkles after how excited she was about it.

I would order it and see if you get it or not. If not then just let her know they ran out before the end of the month. You could substitute for another and see if anyone local to you has what she wants.

John, I did totally miss that e-mail, but to be honest, I've been ignoring a lot of the e-mails from HO because, prior to the show this past Saturday, I was expecting to close my business after this weekend. I am, however, re-motivated!Wadesgirl, that's exactly what I was thinking, too! Hopefully, we won't have a problem, but this guest is a friend, so I know we'll work it out either way.

Sarah ... Call HO .. it could be that their demand didn't meet supply and they still have some.

I just put in a small show which had shipped .... it contained 3 bottles of the sprinkle .. one for Roomie (this will be Roomie's FIRST purchase from ME in 3 years) one for a friend and one to have in my cash and carry. So if they really run out it will be in the "marketplace." Yes, she'll have to pay shipping but if she REALLY wants the sprinkle ...

I did get my answer. Sorry yes my guest will still get the sprinkles because it was submitted before the 22nd

Had to share this with you all-

When I opened my P3 yesterday and it did the automatic update, I received a message my guest could not order the Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkles. A little back story: this guest was $5 shy of the $60 requirement, which I didn't realize until I got home from the show and was entering the orders in the computer. I called to let her know, but she decided she didn't want to add anything. Since she is not only a past host, but a great customer as well as a really good friend, I decided to add the Mini Serving Spatula to her order (since I've lost mine), and would pay for it as a Consultant Gift, then give her the SBB as a surprise. This also brought my host up to the next level, but I wasn't really concerned about this because I knew we were getting at least one more order (which is why I couldn't submit on or before 2/22).

When I got the message that the MHS was sold out, I called the guest with the bad news. She not only took it well, but she said to add another Cooling Rack, instead. I was speechless and mumbled "that's more . . . ." She laughed and said "That's like twice as much, isn't it. That's fine, go ahead and add it." Well, needless to say, I got to remove the MSS from the order, but she still gets the SBB (which, it turns out, is what she prefers over the other choices). I was right, though - we did get the other order, so the host benefits wouldn't have changed, even if she decided not to add something in place of the MHS. I love my hosts/guests/customers/friends and this whole business!! It thrills me to no end that my host (who is also my sister) is getting the 12" Skillet she wanted for half price, and the matching lid, on which she didn't want to spend extra money but her husband insisted it only made sense, for free!!

What are Mocha Hazel Nut Sprinkles?

Mocha Hazel Nut Sprinkles are a delicious blend of coffee, hazelnut, and chocolate flavors that can be used to enhance the taste of various desserts and drinks.

How do I use Mocha Hazel Nut Sprinkles?

Mocha Hazel Nut Sprinkles can be sprinkled on top of desserts such as ice cream, cakes, and brownies for added flavor. They can also be mixed into coffee, hot chocolate, or milkshakes for a mocha hazelnut twist.

Are Mocha Hazel Nut Sprinkles gluten-free?

Yes, Mocha Hazel Nut Sprinkles are gluten-free and are safe for individuals with gluten allergies or sensitivities to consume.

Can Mocha Hazel Nut Sprinkles be used in savory dishes?

While Mocha Hazel Nut Sprinkles are typically used in sweet dishes, they can also add a unique flavor to savory dishes such as roasted meats or vegetables. Experiment with small amounts to find the right balance of flavors.

Do Mocha Hazel Nut Sprinkles contain caffeine?

Yes, Mocha Hazel Nut Sprinkles do contain caffeine as they are made with coffee. However, the amount of caffeine per serving is minimal and should not cause any significant effects for most individuals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennLizFran
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cindylpal
  • cmdtrgd
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • armywife_consultant