• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Efficient Order Entry with TPC Mobile App: Simplify Your Sales Process

In summary, Bethany's former co-worker wanted to order from the TPC app, but her app was outdated and she had to update it. Bethany had a new issue where her show host had outside orders that required her to enter the orders and tell her totals. She was unable to edit a guest name in a show, and if someone submitted with a misspelled name, only the guest could correct it.
mspibb
Gold Member
Am I missing something? Aren't we supposed to be able to enter orders in the TPC app? I just got access, although I have had the app on my iPad for a while. I figured out how to add a guest (I got a random call phone order) and was trying to enter it on the app for practice. I can't figure out how to add items, when i search for items it just gives me the info and selling tips. I finally just went on the Beta website. The guest I added through the app was showing so I added her order there. I can hot spot my iPad to my droid when i am at a show so it is not a big deal but I have been places where I can't get access.

Oohhh, I figured it out. In the app choose the guest, click on the search box and find the item. When you find the item you drag it to the guest's name and drop it! Sweet! (I actually had tried that before but I must not have been clicking and dragging right! LOL)

Thank you for figuring it out! I was coming on to find out the answer to this very question! Wish we could do it without internet access though. But maybe I'm missing something...does it compute the total, with shipping and tax or just the item total?

oops! And just a little digging deeper and I too answered my own question. Nifty app once you get used to it!

tell me what you figured out as I was coming on here to ask the same question. does it compute tax & shipping with no inernet access? I am trying so hard to be accepting but love P3. I have many customers and do many shows for folks who do not even have computers let alone wi-fi.

Yea it will. Once you are finished picking their items you select 'checkout' and after the full service checkout it will go through the shipping and tax. I believe that if you are not online you have to manually put in the tax rate. Did you watch the videos? I found them to be very helpful.Bethany

I got the Android app last week when it came out. I was so excited!
I was at the mall today and ran into a former co-worker who goes "I am so glad I ran into you I need 2 of those slicers". So I whip out my phone try to log into the app only to get an error message that my app is outdated and needs to be updated!!! (I was able to show her the Simple Slicer to be sure that was what she wanted.) Seriously, I just downloaded it! I took her info in my note program. Sighs.....

New issue, my show host had outside orders from people for whom she had no last name or emails. We set them up with phony names and emails so I could enter the orders and tell her totals. She got correct info from them. You cannot edit a guest name in a show. They have to be deleted off the show and added as a contact then reentered in the show (which in this case was not a big deal since all were paying by check-in the beta site you cannot see the CC info!) also if you submit someone with a misspelled name only the guest can correct it!

mspibb said:
New issue, my show host had outside orders from people for whom she had no last name or emails. We set them up with phony names and emails so I could enter the orders and tell her totals. She got correct info from them. You cannot edit a guest name in a show. They have to be deleted off the show and added as a contact then reentered in the show (which in this case was not a big deal since all were paying by check-in the beta site you cannot see the CC info!) also if you submit someone with a misspelled name only the guest can correct it!
I would make a suggestion to Tech Support to correct this so you can edit a guest!! That is not a good thing. If you enter the data wrong, or they provide a change, then what? Or if as in your case, you have to change something and it was a credit card? For this reason, I always write the cc number down in case something happens and a have to reenter it. Then after submitting, I destroy the card number.

You can change any info n a guest but not from the app. It has to be done from the beta site.

BethCooks4U said:
You can change any info n a guest but not from the app. It has to be done from the beta site.
Nope, I was on the beta site - you can change like email address but you cannot change the guest name, that is why I called tech support. And I was sent to second level support.

I was able to change the guest info from my android app. I just held my finger on the guest's name for a second. It then let me edit anything on the guest except for the email address. It even gives the option to delete the guest.

1. What is a mobile app-order entry?

A mobile app-order entry is a software application designed specifically for mobile devices that allows users to place orders for products or services. It eliminates the need for traditional paper-based order entry methods and allows for more efficient and convenient ordering.

2. How does a mobile app-order entry work?

A mobile app-order entry works by connecting to a company's database or inventory system. Users can browse products, add them to a virtual cart, and submit their order directly from their mobile device. The order is then processed and fulfilled by the company.

3. What are the benefits of using a mobile app-order entry?

There are several benefits to using a mobile app-order entry, including increased efficiency, improved accuracy, and convenience. It also allows for real-time updates on product availability and order status, as well as the ability to place orders from anywhere at any time.

4. Is a mobile app-order entry secure?

Yes, most mobile app-order entry systems use encryption technology to ensure the security of sensitive information, such as credit card details. It is important to choose a reputable and trusted app to ensure the safety of your personal and financial information.

5. Can a mobile app-order entry be integrated with other systems?

Yes, many mobile app-order entry systems can be integrated with other systems, such as accounting software or inventory management systems. This allows for seamless communication and streamlines the order fulfillment process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Aylaisabeau
  • esavvymom
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • DebPC