• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mobile App for iPhone: Limited Features for Non-Beta Users

In summary, the conversation discusses the use of the new iPhone and PC mobile app. It is confirmed that if someone is not on Beta, they can only browse products and cannot login or place orders. The conversation also mentions the excitement about the app and new website, as well as the need for migration to the new platform. There is also a discussion about accessing the app and website, with advice to use all caps for the password and select "forgot my password" to reset it. The conversation concludes with the discovery of the "migrate contacts" feature in P3.
DebPC
Staff member
Just got my new iPhone. Got the PC mobile app. from what I've read- is it correct that if I'm not on Beta. I can only browse the products. Can't login or place orders. Just wanted to double check.
Thanks!

Yes, that is correct. I called HO last week & that was what I was told, I downloaded the app on my iPad.

Has anyone heard of a schedule of migrating everyone to Beta? It is killing me since our CN magazines discuss how awesome it is at building business. Let's just say that I am extremely excited with this app and new website. All of the research I have done has tons of information dated last year. I do have the current (old) website and the mobile app downloaded. I emailed the home office last week and they told that I do not have the eBiz tools so I cannot log on. Ebiz is only on the new website. So the key is migration to the new web.

I don't think that's true. You do have to be a team leader or above to access the whole app. Remember that on the beta site (and on the app) the password is case sensitive. It's not like P3, where you can use all lower case. In my case, all my letters are caps.
DebPC said:
Just got my new iPhone. Got the PC mobile app. from what I've read- is it correct that if I'm not on Beta. I can only browse the products. Can't login or place orders. Just wanted to double check.
Thanks!

Wow, had I not read this thread tonight I would not have known that I could login finally!! YES!! If anyone on the old site has questions about the app let me know. I will do my best to answer them.

tayzeanna said:
Wow, had I not read this thread tonight I would not have known that I could login finally!! YES!! If anyone on the old site has questions about the app let me know. I will do my best to answer them.
Is it okay if I ask what is your level? Director, TL, SC, or consultant?

Just got an email about being granted access to the new web and app! I am so EXCITED. Check your email!

Can anyone else not log in? Is there a trick that I am missing?

ChefMary412 said:
Can anyone else not log in? Is there a trick that I am missing?
. I got the email too. Have been trying for 1/2 an hour to log in. Keeps telling me my Id or password is incorrect, and I'm really over typing in that stupid phrase! My director said keep trying, may just be overload of consultants trying.

me, too! I was thinking it might be overload, too! I had my husband and daughter try to type it in, too... thinking I might be typing it wrong. I will give it an hour and then try repetitively again! lol. I am just nervous because I did "cancel my PWS" on the old site and I just hope that was really the right thing to do!

just tried again... couldn't wait... and it worked!!!:thumbup:edited--- didn't work, sent me to main page again. I was too excited. I will wait noww...walking away. :cry:

mspibb said:
. I got the email too. Have been trying for 1/2 an hour to log in. Keeps telling me my Id or password is incorrect, and I'm really over typing in that stupid phrase! My director said keep trying, may just be overload of consultants trying.
when you go to the beta site, you have to select "forgot my password"They send you an email. You then click the link which opens up a new window to reset your password. I used my current password on the new web to make it easier.

reagan_davis said:
when you go to the beta site, you have to select "forgot my password"They send you an email. You then click the link which opens up a new window to reset your password. I used my current password on the new web to make it easier.[/QUOTE. ]that worked! Thanks

mspibb said:
reagan_davis said:
when you go to the beta site, you have to select "forgot my password"They send you an email. You then click the link which opens up a new window to reset your password. I used my current password on the new web to make it easier.[/QUOTE. ]that worked! Thanks
YAY! I am glad I was able to help someone today:D
[:chef:

Now there is no migrate contacts in my P3! Found it, you have to be on the contact tab!

Last edited:
Use your P3 password but be sure to use CAPS. Then once you log in you should be prompted to change the password.

Trying to recreate my 2 shows, got one done. The other one I tried to find her name in contacts but when I click on her name it takes me to a recipe and it said page not found. Next I tried just typing in her info, same result. Still a little buggy? And I have an iPad but my phone is a Droid!:confused:

mspibb said:
Now there is no migrate contacts in my P3! Found it, you have to be on the contact tab!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-07-16 at 9.15.34 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-07-16 at 9.15.34 PM.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 914
Never mind lol. I am glad you found it! :D

Instructions said the contact migrate is from P3, you do it from the contact list in P3.

I received the same email about having access to the beta site, but have not been able to login either. It keeps telling me my username and password are incorrect. :(UPDATE: Just followed the tip posted above about "forgot password" and it worked!!! Thanks!!!

Last edited:
It's pretty SAD that you have to use that method to get in, after they have made it available to everyone. I swear...their development people scare me sometimes.

esavvymom said:
It's pretty SAD that you have to use that method to get in, after they have made it available to everyone. I swear...their development people scare me sometimes.
So, do you think that is something they will work on? After reading various posts, I am afraid to try to log on and actually start using it. I like P3 a lot and the new thing seems rather intimidating. When do we have to finally give up P3?

So, if we DO log into the "beta" site and/or app....does that mean you are no longer able to use the old site and P3? I don't want to even peek at it and then be STUCK.

esavvymom said:
So, if we DO log into the "beta" site and/or app....does that mean you are no longer able to use the old site and P3? I don't want to even peek at it and then be STUCK.
My feelings exactly!! Just really afraid to cancel PWS, etc, etc.

No we can still log in to the old site. I deleted my old website so I can only see my website from the Beta site now.

I am on both Beta and the old website. I am now submitting shows through beta (and the app) exclusively but I still have my original website. I do have the beta website updated so when someone goes there it is current too. Just not ready to give it up yet. The downside is people go to the original site with my .biz address but they can get to anything they need anyway.

What is the purpose of the Pampered Chef Mobile App?

The Pampered Chef Mobile App is designed to provide a convenient way for customers to browse and purchase products, access recipes and cooking tips, and manage their orders and account information.

Is the Mobile App currently in Beta testing?

No, the Mobile App is not currently in Beta testing. It is fully released and available for download on both iOS and Android devices.

Can I use the Mobile App to place an order?

Yes, the Mobile App allows customers to place orders for Pampered Chef products directly from their mobile device. It also offers exclusive deals and promotions for app users.

Is the Mobile App free to download?

Yes, the Mobile App is completely free to download and use. Customers can access all of the features and benefits without any additional cost.

Can I access my consultant's website through the Mobile App?

Yes, the Mobile App provides a direct link to your consultant's website, making it easy to shop and connect with them for any questions or assistance with your orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mspibb
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kmcorpening
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • byrd1956