• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mobile App Help Guide: Removing Items & Half Price for Hostess

In summary, to remove items from a customer's order, look for an edit or delete button, and to enter half price items for the hostess, look for a discount or promotional offer option. If needed, contact customer support for assistance.
yankeeinontario
Silver Member
Is there a help guide any place? I've searched the website with no luck. Does anyone know how to remove items from a customer's order? Also, how do I enter half price items for the hostess?

yankeeinontario said:
Is there a help guide any place? I've searched the website with no luck. Does anyone know how to remove items from a customer's order? Also, how do I enter half price items for the hostess?
Remove items: swipe above the price from right to left and you should see a red delete box.
Host 1/2 price: look for the green star

Unfortunately, I am not familiar with a specific help guide for removing items from a customer's order. However, here are some general steps that may help:1. Log into your account and navigate to the order in question.2. Look for an "edit" or "modify" button next to the item you wish to remove.3. Click on the button and follow any prompts to confirm the removal of the item.4. If there is no edit button, look for a "cancel" or "delete" button instead.5. If you are still unable to remove the item, you may need to contact customer support for assistance.As for entering half price items for the hostess, here are some potential steps:1. Navigate to the hostess's order or party.2. Look for an option to add a discount or promotional offer.3. Enter the half price discount amount or percentage.4. Apply the discount to the appropriate items in the order.5. If you are still unsure, you can contact customer support for further guidance.While these steps may vary depending on the specific platform or system you are using, they should provide a general guideline. If you are still having trouble, it may be helpful to reach out to the company's customer support for more specific instructions.

1. What is a mobile app help guide?

A mobile app help guide is a document or resource that provides instructions, tips, and troubleshooting information for users of a specific mobile application. It is designed to help users navigate and understand the features and functions of the app.

2. Where can I find the mobile app help guide?

The mobile app help guide can usually be found within the app itself, often in the form of a "Help" or "FAQ" section. It may also be available on the app's website or through a support page provided by the app's developer.

3. How can the mobile app help guide benefit me?

The mobile app help guide can benefit you by providing a quick and easy resource for troubleshooting issues, learning about new features, and maximizing your use of the app. It can also save you time and frustration by providing answers to common questions.

4. Is the mobile app help guide available in multiple languages?

This may vary depending on the app, but many popular mobile apps offer their help guide in multiple languages to accommodate a diverse user base. If the app is available in multiple languages, the help guide is likely to be as well.

5. Can I submit feedback or suggestions to the mobile app help guide?

Again, this may vary depending on the app, but many mobile app help guides have a feedback or contact form where users can submit suggestions, report issues, or ask questions. This can be a helpful way to improve the guide and provide valuable information to the app's developers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Aylaisabeau
  • mspibb