• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Taste the Sweet Spiciness of Pineapple Rum Sauce!

In summary, the Pineapple Rum Sauce is a delicious and versatile sauce made with real pineapple chunks and juice, giving it a sweet and tangy flavor. It also has a spicy kick thanks to the addition of red pepper flakes. It can be used as a glaze, dipping sauce, or topping, and it is made with all-natural ingredients without any artificial flavors or preservatives. Additionally, the sauce is gluten-free, making it a great option for those with gluten sensitivities or allergies.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I finally decided to try the Spicey Pineapple Rum Sauce over some vanilla ice cream - delicious!

Yummy isn't it Linda!! Now only if I had some ice cream in the house :)

You are just now trying it linda lol my family has gone through 2 or 3 bottles since I got some and I can't believe how much they love it lol

What took you so long? That's the first thing I tried.

1. What is the main ingredient in the Pineapple Rum Sauce?

The main ingredient in the Pineapple Rum Sauce is, of course, pineapple! Our sauce is made with real pineapple chunks and juice, giving it a deliciously sweet and tangy flavor.

2. Is the Pineapple Rum Sauce spicy?

Yes, the Pineapple Rum Sauce has a sweet spiciness to it, thanks to the addition of red pepper flakes. It adds just the right amount of heat to balance out the sweetness of the pineapple and rum flavors.

3. How can I use the Pineapple Rum Sauce in my cooking?

The possibilities are endless! Our customers love using the Pineapple Rum Sauce as a glaze for grilled chicken or shrimp, as a dipping sauce for spring rolls, or even as a topping for ice cream. Get creative and try it out in your favorite recipes!

4. Does the Pineapple Rum Sauce contain any artificial flavors or preservatives?

No, our Pineapple Rum Sauce is made with all-natural ingredients and does not contain any artificial flavors or preservatives. We believe in using only the best, wholesome ingredients to create our delicious sauces.

5. Is the Pineapple Rum Sauce gluten-free?

Yes, the Pineapple Rum Sauce is gluten-free! Our sauce is made with gluten-free ingredients and is suitable for those with gluten sensitivities or allergies. It's a great option for anyone looking for a flavorful and gluten-free sauce option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dancedivine
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
Replies