• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Tried Hosting a MK & Pampered Chef Combo Party?

In summary, Debbie plans to have a combo party with Mary Kay, and she has looked through the files section for ideas. She has attached some files that she found to this message. She also has a host, and she is considering doing a spa party.
vangogirl
Has anyone done a combo party with mary kay? I have one at the end of Sept and wanted to have a fun twist to bring them together for the invite and the party. I've done a combo with candle light before and it was just she did her stuff and I did my stuff so it kinda sucked.
I tried searching files and came up empty. Any ideas for this would be great.
Thanks.

Good luck. I can see this as a sip & dip pampering party. Maybe while she is making people up you can talk about different products or do a short demo?

What about talking about healthy for you products, with some tips about what foods are supposed to give you good color, what foods are supposed to give you lots of vitamin x which gives you lots of verb y? You can make a healthy finger food recipe (I'd totally recommend the bruschetta from the It's Good for You cookbook). I would try to do your demo first, and keep it shorter than normal, as after being interactive with a MK makeover, it will be hard for people to sit still through yours...

Are you and MK doing this yourself or do you have a host? I'd do a Mystery Host party, that will bring more interest. Also be sure that you do a drawing or something so that you can get everyone's contact info. Do a search on Mystery Host and you'll get lots of good ideas.

I would probably advertise it as a night of pampering...pamper yourself with MK then Pamper the Chef in you.

Spa partyI have seen files on here about spa shows, or spa parties in the files section. Look it up and see if you can get some ideas. I just recently downloaded some and they had some great spa recipes for lotions, facial creams and other spa related things that you could make with PC products.

I think it's perfect to do with a MK, PC combo party. Hope it helps. I am attaching some files I found on here. I think they might be the same thing but just with different file names.

Debbie :D

Attachments

• Spa Show Info.doc
    44.5 KB · Views: 290
  • SPA recipes.doc
    34 KB · Views: 278
  • spa treatment show.doc
    40.5 KB · Views: 314
I did one before. It was a brunch party so I made the food. Everyone ate after being pampered by the MK lady! I just talked about the big hitters (stones, cookware, SA, Booking). It was during the holidays so we sent an envite about holiday shopping. My sales were okay, but not great. Of course, the previous show I did w/the Host (my SIL) wasn't any better w/o a MK lady there.

Thanks ladies. I do have a host. Her friend is a MK rep and wanted to do a combo party. I saw the spa treatments, but I don't think that would be ethical as it may deter guests from buying MK spa treatments. I like the idea of a night of pampering and either doing something healthy or totally indulgent.
Thanks.

1. What is an MK & Pampered Chef Combo Party?

An MK & Pampered Chef Combo Party is a unique and fun way to experience both Mary Kay and Pampered Chef products at the same time. It combines the best of both worlds with beauty and kitchen essentials, making it a one-stop shop for all your needs.

2. How does an MK & Pampered Chef Combo Party work?

During an MK & Pampered Chef Combo Party, a consultant will showcase a variety of products from both brands, allowing guests to try them out and learn about their benefits. Guests can shop for their favorite products from both brands and even receive special discounts for purchasing from both.

3. Can I host an MK & Pampered Chef Combo Party at my home?

Yes, you can absolutely host an MK & Pampered Chef Combo Party at your home. In fact, hosting a party is a great way to earn free products and discounts on your purchases. You can also choose to have a virtual party, which allows your friends and family from all over to join in on the fun.

4. Are there any benefits to attending an MK & Pampered Chef Combo Party?

Attending an MK & Pampered Chef Combo Party has many benefits. Not only do you get to try out a variety of amazing products, but you also have the opportunity to purchase them at a discounted price. Additionally, as a guest, you may even be eligible for free products or hostess rewards.

5. Can I become a consultant for both Mary Kay and Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can become a consultant for both Mary Kay and Pampered Chef. In fact, many consultants choose to sell products from both brands to offer their customers a wider range of products. As a consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn income and receive discounts on your own purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • speedychef