• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Limited Edition Mixing Bowl Set Charm - Available Now!

In summary, the Limited Edition Mixing Bowl Set Charm is a small sterling silver charm in the shape of a mixing bowl, part of the Pampered Chef charm collection and only available for a limited time. It measures 0.5 inches in diameter and 0.25 inches in height, and cannot be engraved. It is recommended to purchase it as soon as possible as it will not be restocked once it is sold out.
ChefJen2012
I wasn't able to get the stainless bowl set charm due to the hurricane. I know they are making adjustments, but I think it will be really hard to get 4 shows in January! Is there anyone willing to sell theirs?
Thanks!

You actually might be surprised- with all the extra incentives they do in January, in my experience, people have been really willing to host. Last January was my best month ever!

hmmm... here's hoping! do you know what is the incentive if you have the charms? i don't want to try for the charm if there might be something more useful.

Well January is usually Sell-A-Thon where you get to earn the new spring products based on your sales. They typically do something for $1,500, $3,000, and $6,000 in sales.

thanks! that would be great!

P.S. Last year they did a booking blitz in December, like the middle of the month I think. That's when I got on the phone and got most of my January bookings! Either way, hope you're able to get a hold of that charm!

What is the Limited Edition Mixing Bowl Set Charm?

The Limited Edition Mixing Bowl Set Charm is a small charm in the shape of a mixing bowl, designed to be worn on a charm bracelet or necklace. It is part of the Pampered Chef charm collection and is only available for a limited time.

What are the dimensions of the charm?

The Limited Edition Mixing Bowl Set Charm measures 0.5 inches in diameter and 0.25 inches in height. It is small enough to be worn on most charm bracelets and necklaces.

What is the charm made of?

The Limited Edition Mixing Bowl Set Charm is made of high-quality sterling silver. It is durable and will not tarnish over time.

Can the charm be engraved?

Unfortunately, the Limited Edition Mixing Bowl Set Charm cannot be engraved. It is a pre-made design that is not customizable.

How long will the charm be available for purchase?

The Limited Edition Mixing Bowl Set Charm is only available for a limited time, while supplies last. Once it is sold out, it will not be restocked. We recommend purchasing it as soon as possible to avoid missing out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefann
  • jenwallace
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • cochef