• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mix-n-Scraper Set: Discontinued White Color? Please Advise

In summary, the Mix-n-Scraper Set is a versatile kitchen tool made of durable silicone that can be used for mixing, scraping, and spreading ingredients. It is available in colors such as red and blue, as the white color has been discontinued. The silicone material is safe to use on non-stick cookware and can be easily cleaned by hand or in the dishwasher. It is suitable for both hot and cold foods, with a heat resistance up to 428°F (220°C).
Luv2bake
I just had a customer email me that she wants the "Mix-n-Scraper Set" for her daughter who is at college. And wants it in Cranberry color. I think I recall at some point we had a set in White, but now I cannot find it. Was the set discontinued? Please advise, helpful friends! ;)

Nope - not sold in sets - you're probably thinking of how it used to be one of the host half price combinations in past catalogs.

You can make a set for her, if she's a good customer give her a little discount or throw in a Season's Best. Tell her to put a special message on the recipe book before giving it to her daughter.

Great idea! I will do that. :D

Hi there! As a fellow consultant, I wanted to chime in and let you know that unfortunately, the Mix-n-Scraper Set in White has been discontinued. However, we do have the set available in Cranberry, as requested by your customer. It's a beautiful color and I'm sure her daughter will love it! Let me know if you need any further assistance. Happy cooking! :)

1. What is the Mix-n-Scraper Set?

The Mix-n-Scraper Set is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for mixing, scraping, and spreading ingredients while cooking or baking. It is made of durable silicone and has a curved edge for easy scraping.

2. Is the Mix-n-Scraper Set still available in white color?

No, unfortunately the white color of the Mix-n-Scraper Set has been discontinued. However, it is still available in other colors such as red and blue.

3. Can the Mix-n-Scraper Set be used on non-stick cookware?

Yes, the silicone material of the Mix-n-Scraper Set is safe to use on non-stick cookware without damaging the surface.

4. How do I clean the Mix-n-Scraper Set?

The Mix-n-Scraper Set is dishwasher safe, but it is also easy to clean by hand with warm soapy water. It is important to make sure it is completely dry before storing it.

5. Can the Mix-n-Scraper Set be used for hot and cold foods?

Yes, the Mix-n-Scraper Set is safe to use for both hot and cold foods. It is heat-resistant up to 428°F (220°C) and can also be used in the freezer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • ChefJen2012
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Jenn'sKitchen
  • Products and Tips
Replies