• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mix 'n Chop: Delicious Drinks & Recipes!

In summary, the Mix 'n Chop is a versatile and efficient kitchen tool designed for mixing and mashing ingredients. Its unique shape and design, along with sharp blades and sturdy construction, make it stand out from other kitchen tools. It can be used with hot ingredients and is easy to clean, but it is not recommended for non-food items.
JaimeAnnR
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT

besides the obvious ground beef browning benefits...

*crunch chips, cookies, pretzels, etc for recipes
*chopped up some canned tomatoes into smaller pieces for a recipe

*blended up a bucket of frozen cocktails! just went at the totally frozen bucket with the mix 'n chop and had enough for a few glasses in no time!!*

Hmmm I am having trouble with that little monkey myself. Any helpful tips?

chop up noodles for a small child when having pasta.

nldavis321 said:
Hmmm I am having trouble with that little monkey myself. Any helpful tips?

Put your thumb on top for added leverage. Twist your wrist a bit while chopping. Practice.

This is what I hand out at my shows and also put in with any orders for the mix n chop.

Attachments

• Mix 'n Chop Uses .doc
    39 KB · Views: 798
I have taken to carrying one in my catalog tote. I can't believe the number of times people have stopped me and asked if I had one one me. Now I just do!

I have sold alot of them. Use it to mix up meatloaf....your hands don't get so COLD or goopy. Fluffy scrambled eggs also.

Homemade guacamole, big bowl of egg salad (use instead of egg slicer), twice baked potatoes

Great tips!! Love the file of Uses!

guacamole and mashed potatoes! have also used to mix cake batter and cookie dough...the uses are unlimited!!!

Mixing cookie dough, meatloaf, etc.

I mash my potatoes with it

strawberrys for shortcake! mashing banana's for banana bread.

1. What is the Mix 'n Chop?

The Mix 'n Chop is a versatile kitchen tool that is specifically designed for mixing and mashing ingredients. It is perfect for making delicious drinks and recipes, such as smoothies, sauces, and mashed potatoes.

2. How is the Mix 'n Chop different from other kitchen tools?

The Mix 'n Chop has a unique shape and design that allows it to quickly and evenly mix and mash ingredients. Its sharp blades and sturdy construction make it a more efficient and effective tool for creating delicious drinks and recipes.

3. Can the Mix 'n Chop be used for hot ingredients?

Yes, the Mix 'n Chop is made with high-quality materials that are heat-resistant and safe to use with hot ingredients. It is perfect for mashing and mixing hot soups and sauces.

4. How do I clean the Mix 'n Chop?

The Mix 'n Chop is dishwasher safe, making it very easy to clean. However, for best results, we recommend hand-washing with warm soapy water and drying it thoroughly before storing.

5. Can the Mix 'n Chop be used for non-food items?

No, the Mix 'n Chop is specifically designed for use with food ingredients. Using it with non-food items may damage the blades and compromise its performance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AmyDare
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
AldeaY
  • chefmoseley
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BeckyC5830
  • PampChefJoy