• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Best Tool for Chopping Ground Beef - Have You Tried It?

In summary, the conversation discusses the effectiveness and popularity of the Mix-N-Chop tool for chopping ground beef. Multiple individuals express their love for the tool and mention its usefulness for various dishes such as chili, tacos, and sloppy joes. Some even compare it to the micro-cooker and highlight its ability to easily chop partially frozen meat. The tool is also mentioned as a great selling item and a favorite among directors.
I love Mine! It's great and I've already sold 4 of them this month and have only had 1 show. It hasn't scratched my cookware either.

LOVE IT and am selling tons of them!!!!

my3jjjs said:
I just got mine today. Question for the ones that have used it... Have you looked at your cookware after using it? Any scratches or scuff marks?

This is my biggest fear with it. I AM sure I'm gonna sell tons of them, I just dont want it to ruin my cookware!!!:D :D :D

It's crazy but they are selling themselves! I've sold several already too! Hopefully tonight, since I cannot talk, the ENTIRE Catalog will sell itself!!!!!! HA!

I am hoping to sale a few this weekend. I won't have mine in but I am hoping I can talk it up enough.

Ginger428 said:
This is my biggest fear with it. I AM sure I'm gonna sell tons of them, I just dont want it to ruin my cookware!!!:D :D :D

We wouldn't be selling them if they were going to ruin our cookware. I'm sure it was tested in PC's kitchen.

Three out of my nine guests from last night's show bought one! I'm kinda surprised. I had it in my TTA not really planning on talking about it, but everyone kept asking me what it was. So I pulled it out and talked about browning the sausage for the Caribbean Meat-filled pastries with it. They all wanted to feel it and pass it around. I was kinda shocked how much everyone really liked it.

I know that I am going to buy one (get it free with my show I am submitting). It is selling without seeing it but I can only imagine how many more I would sell if I had it to show.

I have sold 18 since they have been available. I don't demo them at all- just explain what it is and pass it around!

I've sold quite a few as well. People are really "intrigued" by it. Again, I like it, but I don't consider it a fave yet. I did use it last night again, but once the meat is crumbled...I really don't like using it. We'll see if I change my mind with more use.

This is one of those things that I saw and thought "I'll never use that!" But it came with my free stuff, so I tried it out... I'm never going to use a turner or wooden spoon for hamburger again! This thing is soooo awesome. I find that I hardly even have to turn it as I chop... it mixes everything so nicely!

The only thing I'd improve is the "thumb rest" on the top. Perhaps it's the way I hold it, but it seems that the curve is going the wrong way across my thumb when I hold it like that.

Alright, so what else have you used this for? I make tacos often, but other ideas would be great!

Well, I tend to cook with hamburger a lot (living in the Midwest will do that!) and I use it for spaghetti sauce (mixing in onions and mushrooms and peppers with the meat!), any sort of hamburger casserole I'm making, etc.

I wonder how well it would do chopping veggies while sauteeing... I haven't tried that yet! I always have my onions and things chopped up beforehand. Maybe I won't have to cut them as small?

So this doesn't scratch the cookware? Mine seems a little sharp and I've been afraid to try it.

tashayoung said:
So this doesn't scratch the cookware? Mine seems a little sharp and I've been afraid to try it.

I've been using it on my 10" and 12" skillets and haven't noticed any scratches.

Thanks! I'm making a taco ring tonight so maybe I'll try it.

tashayoung said:
I have used mine about 4 times now, all in my family skillet and I have NOT noticed any scratches!

However, I was browning up some Bob Evans sausage, and you know how it's kindof "stringy?" The strands of sausage kept getting stuck on the bottom of it, where all the points come together. I had to use the back (as in not the sharp edge) of my quikut knife to clean if off. Then, I rinsed it well and put it in my dishwasher (top shelf like they recommend) Well, there was dried sausage left on it! I used the back edge of my knife on it and ran it through again in there is STILL some stuck on there!

Now, this did NOT do this with ground hamburger....but I don't want to take it to shows and have someone think I am not washing my products properly!! Anyone else have this happen? Any suggestions?

I really love this product, though!!! It is sooooo easy to chop and brown meat with it!

I would how is it to wash by hand with all of the points and crevices? I am the dishwasher in my house!!:p

I noticed the same thing when I chopped up some chicken. It cut well, but bits got stuck. I'm thinking that the cleaning brush is the best way to clean this tool.

Thanks for the input on this. It is important to know what to expect. I just ordered mine.

I sold one to all my guests at my last show! I used it & let them use it while we were making our layered Taco salad in the trifle...my hubby loves the mix n chop, so does our guy neighbor...seems to be a hit w/ the guys. :)

I sold quite a few last night again and all I did was talk about it for like 10 seconds and pass it around for everyone to hold. It sells itself.

Took me a couple of times to get use to it, but I love it know,
Does anyone have anyother ways that they use it? Just wondering.

New thing to use Mix N Chop for!!!Guess what I used my Mix N Chop for today at a show? I used it to chop nuts!!! What?!:eek: Seriously, it worked great! I had already used my chopper for chopping bacon so it was gross, and that is hard to "hurry up" and rinse off!, So I had toasted some sliced almonds in my saute pan and then I put them in a SA small square bowl, and I reached for something,anything! And I saw it and I thought "chop, huh?" Okay! And it worked great!!!! Try it!! I sold a couple too, I had passed it around already and then, I showed everyone how it chopped my almonds too and they ooohed and awed it and I sold a few!!! I did it for the Lime Berry Mousse Trifle and it came out nice and looked pretty sprinkled on top!
Just another versatile thing to do with it!:D

Love the nut chopper idea! Anything on that idea should work.

I use it alllllll the time! It's great! I use it when browning taco meat, meat fro spaghetti and also chili! It's constantly being used.

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!:D :D :D
I can't say enough good things about this product. I love it to brown sausage for biscuits and gravy!! I usd it almost everyday. I have sold 30 so far this month. It is my new favorite gadget!!:) :)

heather:D

I also used mine to mash up thawed out strawberies (chopper was in the DW) worked like a charm!!!

Shouldn't Home Office Know how much this love is love!?Hey, quick question. We have 6 pages of posts about how many people love this product. Has anyone sent an e-mail to home office so this doesn't become the next Decorator Bottle set and be put on hold? I just sent our sales manager an e-mail and was thinking others should do it too.

I am really amazed at how many people have seen it in the catalog and loved this tool without even using it!!!

I sold six on Saturday

I e-mail Karin Logston and she said she would pass the message along.

Anyone else?

Good thinking!!

I will send an email

heather

Since you all have spoken so highly of this, I went ahead and finally ordered one. I threw in a Trifle Bowl too!

jasonmva said:
Since you all have spoken so highly of this, I went ahead and finally ordered one. I threw in a Trifle Bowl too!

Good for you Jason! I got my mix 'n chop yesterday and have showed it 3 times today! Looks like I'll be getting more orders for them soon!

Everyone loves our trifle bowl and I got 3 bookings so far for it as the April Host Special!

I used my Mix n Chopper tonight and boy I really love it! A neighbor dropped by and I had her try it too and she couldn't get over it--she didn't order one yet though. It really does a great job on ground beef and so easy to use!

I must have showed it 8 times today. I threw it in my bag and showed everyone I talked to it and then of course showed it to everyone who came by to pick up their show orders too!

I got lots of I guess I will have to get one soon.

YEAH!!!! I should have my Mix 'n Chop and my Trifle Bowl waiting on my doorstep when I get home from work. Now I just ahve to print Harriet's trifle bowl recipe pack and I am off to the kitchen

I love the triffel bowl... and the mix 'n chop .... I have sold more of the mix'n'chop than I thought I would.

<h2>1. What is "The Best Tool for Chopping Ground Beef"?</h2><p>"The Best Tool for Chopping Ground Beef" is a kitchen gadget designed specifically for chopping and breaking up ground beef while cooking. It is a handheld tool with sharp blades that make the process quick and easy.</p><h2>2. How does "The Best Tool for Chopping Ground Beef" work?</h2><p>The tool features sharp blades that easily cut through the ground beef, breaking it up into smaller, more even pieces. It works by simply pressing down and twisting the tool while it is in the pan.</p><h2>3. Can I use "The Best Tool for Chopping Ground Beef" with other types of meat?</h2><p>While it is primarily designed for ground beef, this tool can also be used with other types of ground meat, such as ground turkey or chicken. It may not be as effective with larger cuts of meat, such as steak or chicken breast.</p><h2>4. Is "The Best Tool for Chopping Ground Beef" dishwasher safe?</h2><p>Yes, this tool is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, it is recommended to wash it by hand to prolong its lifespan.</p><h2>5. Can I use "The Best Tool for Chopping Ground Beef" on non-stick cookware?</h2><p>Yes, this tool is safe to use on non-stick cookware. The blades are designed to be gentle and will not scratch or damage the surface of your cookware.</p>

1. What is "The Best Tool for Chopping Ground Beef"?

"The Best Tool for Chopping Ground Beef" is a kitchen gadget designed specifically for chopping and breaking up ground beef while cooking. It is a handheld tool with sharp blades that make the process quick and easy.

2. How does "The Best Tool for Chopping Ground Beef" work?

The tool features sharp blades that easily cut through the ground beef, breaking it up into smaller, more even pieces. It works by simply pressing down and twisting the tool while it is in the pan.

3. Can I use "The Best Tool for Chopping Ground Beef" with other types of meat?

While it is primarily designed for ground beef, this tool can also be used with other types of ground meat, such as ground turkey or chicken. It may not be as effective with larger cuts of meat, such as steak or chicken breast.

4. Is "The Best Tool for Chopping Ground Beef" dishwasher safe?

Yes, this tool is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, it is recommended to wash it by hand to prolong its lifespan.

5. Can I use "The Best Tool for Chopping Ground Beef" on non-stick cookware?

Yes, this tool is safe to use on non-stick cookware. The blades are designed to be gentle and will not scratch or damage the surface of your cookware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
D_Patel
  • gailz2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • pamperedbecky
  • Products and Tips
Replies