• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Product Malfunction: Is It Common?

I avoid using it to Whip cream, because it can cause the cream to form clumps.I use the mix n masher to mash bananas for banana bread. It avoids the clumps.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
My host from my September show went to deliver a product to her guest and discovered it was broken. It was still in the package!

Has anyone else had this problem? The customer was wondering if it was a common product and said it looked flimsy.

That's a pretty sturdy product. But, things do happen. I'd tell her she's welcome to get a replacement or a refund.

I was actually surprised how well it worked when I got it! Wonder how it was broken

I'm not sure. The host said she noticed it was broken when she handed it to her. But since she waitied over a month, it has to be shipped back. I told her I would handle it because a host of a $1300 show shouldn't have to!

so what all does one use the mix n masher for? I have a customer that accidentally ordered that instead of the mix n chop (outside order) and wants to exchange it. Too bad I don't have an unopened mnc available.

I absolutely LOVE my mix n masher!! Great when cooking scrambled eggs or any cream sauce ...doesn't scratch the pan!! I use it to blend my spaghetti sauce, works great to mash potatoes, mix up brownies, cakes, and puddings with it, etc.. I actually use my mix n masher a TON more than I use my mix n chop!! It is a very sturdy heavy duty whisk!!!

I use the mix n masher more then the mix n chop as well. I like it better for hamburger. The hamburger doesn't get stuck to it, it's more light weight and doesn't chop it as fine. I also use it as a whisk. I love it and could not live w/o!

After reading these posts yesterday, I took my mix n masher to my show last night to use instead of the stainless whisk. We were making brownies for a brownie bar. It works AMAZING! Sooooo much better than the whisk-no lumps at all! Everyone loved it and I sold a few.

I use it most when making pan sauces in nonstick cookware. The best use I have found is mashing bananas for banana bread.

1. Is product malfunction common with Pampered Chef products?

While product malfunction can occur with any product, it is not a common occurrence with Pampered Chef products. Our products go through rigorous testing and quality control measures to ensure that they meet our high standards and are safe for use.

2. What should I do if I experience a product malfunction?

If you experience a product malfunction, please contact our customer service team immediately. They will work with you to resolve the issue and ensure that you are satisfied with your Pampered Chef product.

3. Are there any common reasons for product malfunction?

Each product may have its own unique reasons for malfunctioning. However, common reasons can include improper use or storage, normal wear and tear, or a defect in the product itself. It is important to carefully read and follow the instructions for each product to ensure proper use and maintenance.

4. How does Pampered Chef handle product malfunctions?

We take product malfunctions very seriously and strive to resolve any issues as quickly and efficiently as possible. Our customer service team will work with you to determine the cause of the malfunction and provide a solution, whether it be a replacement or repair.

5. Can I prevent product malfunction?

While some malfunctions may be out of your control, there are steps you can take to prevent them. Proper use and storage of products, as well as regular maintenance and cleaning, can help prolong the life of your Pampered Chef products and reduce the likelihood of malfunctions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ivykeep
  • JulieHaak
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
raebates