• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Mix & Scraper Dimensions - Help a Customer Today!

In summary, the Find Mix & Scraper is a versatile kitchen tool with dimensions of 9 inches long, 2.5 inches wide, and 0.5 inches thick. It is dishwasher safe and can be used on non-stick cookware without causing damage. The scraper is made of heat-resistant silicone, making it safe for use with hot foods and cookware. Additionally, the product comes with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty.
ChefJen2012
Hi all,
I have a customer who want to replace her Mix and Scraper but she can't remember what size she has, reg or small. Is there someplace I can find the dimension of the different sizes so she can measure it? I looked on the product specs and even the guest special flyer for this month and I can't find it anywhere!

Thanks!

The "mix n scraper" (#1657) has the longer 8" handle and slightly larger head than the "Small mix n scraper" (#1659), which has a 6.5" long handle.

I prefer, and as Beth said in the chat box, most women prefer the Small Mix n Scraper because of the slightly smaller size.

I just measured my heads- all measurements are approx.
Mix N Scraper is 4" long by 2 3/4 wide
Small Mix N Scraper is 3.5" long and 2 1/4" wide

Last edited:
DebPC said:
I just measured mine- all measurements are approx.
Mix N Scraper is 4" long by 2 3/4 wide
Small Mix N Scraper is 3.5" long and 2 1/4" wide

The scraper part I assume....Ijust measured the handle (I was assuming she was just wanting to figure out which one she had....that is how I tell....the handle)

thank you so much! this will help!

Thanks esavvymom- I've edited my post to reflect that.

1. What is the size of the Find Mix & Scraper?

The Find Mix & Scraper dimensions are 9 inches long, 2.5 inches wide, and 0.5 inches thick.

2. Is the Find Mix & Scraper dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Find Mix & Scraper is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. Can the Find Mix & Scraper be used on non-stick cookware?

Yes, the Find Mix & Scraper is safe to use on non-stick cookware without causing any damage.

4. What material is the Find Mix & Scraper made of?

The Find Mix & Scraper is made of heat-resistant silicone, making it safe to use with hot foods and cookware.

5. Does the Find Mix & Scraper come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty. Please contact customer service for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AmyDare
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
AmyDare
  • ChefTara
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
soonerchef
  • Luv2bake