• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mix and Chop Orders: The Must-Have Tool for Girl Scout Cooking Classes

In summary, the Mix N Chop can be used for:· Hamburger· Ground Turkey· Sausage· Mixing Meatloaf – makes it more delicious because of the air you create in the Mixture· Mixing Homemade Meatballs – same as meatloaf…much better than ever!· Mixing up the frozen Margaritas and Daiquiris to make them slushy after coming out of the freezer· Hard boiled eggs in a bowl – Mix ‘n Chop and you have Egg Salad in no time· Same idea for Tuna Salad· Mashing Potatoes· Scrambled Eggs·
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
I think I got about 7 orders for a Mix and Chop by bringing mine to a Girl Scout cooking class. I wasn't doing the cooking, but when I saw someone put some ground pork into a dutch oven, I handed her the tool and everyone that saw it loved it.

I'm astonished how many Mix 'N Chops I sell even when I don't demo them!
Everyone sees it in my Tool Turnabout, asks (if they don't have one yet) what it's for and I start rambling about all the many uses... Even better, when there's a guest who has one and we seem to double-team all of the various uses! It's by far my top seller!

Could you give me some ideas that u use yours for... I only use mine when browning hamburg

There's a great document on the many uses of the mix n chop.....go to files, type in Mix and you'll see it. Let me know if you have a prob finding it....I can email it to you....don't know how to attach the doc to this post.

off the top of my head...
egg salad
breaking clumps of brown sugar
mixing ingredients for apple crumb or streusel topping
crushing tortilla chips
(I've used it so much I can't think of all of them and I'm supposed to leaving the house in a couple of minutes... I'll think about it some more and add to the list later today!)

You can use it to make pickle relish right in the jar... my bil does that...
Make guacamole...
press your peanut butter cookies...

by far my best seller too...

LBurke said:
You can use it to make pickle relish right in the jar... my bil does that...
Make guacamole...
press your peanut butter cookies...

by far my best seller too...

How does you bil make the relish in the jar? Please share! That's awesome!

I also use it for mixing up the ingrdients for chicken salad, potato salad....I use it in lieu of the mix n mash....sturdier and less arm power.

I've also used mine for breaking up frozen spinach in a bowl before microwaving it.

OK....stopped being lazy....here's what the doc I mentioned lists -

· Hamburger
· Ground Turkey
· Sausage
· Mixing Meatloaf – makes it more delicious because of the air you create in the Mixture
· Mixing Homemade Meatballs – same as meatloaf…much better than ever!
· Mixing up the frozen Margaritas and Daiquiris to make them slushy after coming out of the freezer
· Hard boiled eggs in a bowl – Mix ‘n Chop and you have Egg Salad in no time
· Same idea for Tuna Salad
· Mashing Potatoes
· Scrambled Eggs
· Tomatoes for Salsa or for canning
· Frozen Fruit or Fruit Juice Concentrate
· Break up store bought ice in the bag
· Whole Cooked Chicken Breast for Chicken Salad
· Crumbling Cornbread for Stuffing for the holidays
· While cooking Apples when making applesauce
· Ripe Bananas for Banana Bread
· Crumbling Hash Browns
· Bake sugar cookies; While hot dip Mix ‘N Chop in food coloring and stamp a star on top of them.
· Mash Fruit to make Jam
· Avocados for Guacamole

Of course I use it when I'm demonstrating Grill Chicken Penne al Fresco when breaking up the tomatoes. But I think I sell the most when I tell the story of my 38 yo niece who has arthritis in her hands and loves it for browning hamburger due to the grip and the ease of breaking up the beef. I sell at least two to three every show. My BF, neighbor and a friend also have arthritis in their hands and swear by it.

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
OK....stopped being lazy....here's what the doc I mentioned lists -

· Hamburger
· Ground Turkey
· Sausage
· Mixing Meatloaf – makes it more delicious because of the air you create in the Mixture
· Mixing Homemade Meatballs – same as meatloaf…much better than ever!
· Mixing up the frozen Margaritas and Daiquiris to make them slushy after coming out of the freezer
· Hard boiled eggs in a bowl – Mix ‘n Chop and you have Egg Salad in no time
· Same idea for Tuna Salad
· Mashing Potatoes
· Scrambled Eggs
· Tomatoes for Salsa or for canning
· Frozen Fruit or Fruit Juice Concentrate
· Break up store bought ice in the bag
· Whole Cooked Chicken Breast for Chicken Salad
· Crumbling Cornbread for Stuffing for the holidays
· While cooking Apples when making applesauce
· Ripe Bananas for Banana Bread
· Crumbling Hash Browns
· Bake sugar cookies; While hot dip Mix ‘N Chop in food coloring and stamp a star on top of them.
· Mash Fruit to make Jam
· Avocados for Guacamole

Okay, I have a great idea from this list. At my next party I'm going to show the Mix N Chop, then have everyone make a list of as many uses for it that they can think of. Then read them all off. The person with the most uses will win one!! I'll read the other uses they didn't think of.

Found the document in the files. Remember to change the Consultant info! I took out the picture since it will be going to customers who have purchased one! I'm storing this with my other Product info to pass out with purchase! My customers love it!

Last edited:

1. What is a Mix and Chop order?

A Mix and Chop order is a specialized kitchen tool used for chopping and mixing ingredients directly in a pan or bowl. It has sharp stainless steel blades that easily break up ground meat, vegetables, and other ingredients.

2. Can I use the Mix and Chop for other types of food besides ground meat?

Yes, the Mix and Chop can be used for a variety of foods such as cooked potatoes, beans, avocados, and even fruits. It is a versatile tool that can handle many different types of ingredients.

3. How do I clean the Mix and Chop?

The Mix and Chop is dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing it with warm soapy water to ensure longevity. You can also use a small brush to remove any bits of food that may be stuck in the blades.

4. Can I use the Mix and Chop in non-stick cookware?

Yes, the Mix and Chop is safe to use in non-stick cookware. The blades are made of nylon, so they will not scratch or damage the surface of your pans.

5. Is the Mix and Chop covered by a warranty?

Yes, the Mix and Chop comes with a one-year warranty against any defects or issues with the product. If you encounter any problems, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • jeninthekitchen5
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PC Angel
  • HealthNut