• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is Misty Collins from High Point, NC?

In summary, Misty Collins is a stay-at-home mom from High Point, NC who works as a consultant for Pampered Chef. She also sells Avon products and homeschools her son. Her goal is to introduce friends and loved ones to Pampered Chef and potentially earn money through sales. She has two children and actively works as a Pampered Chef consultant and Avon representative. Her goal is to share Pampered Chef products and earn money for herself and her family through her sales and business efforts.
Misty Collins
Hey, everyone I am Misty Collins from High Point, NC. I am a stay at home mom that sells Avon and homeschools my son. I hope to share Pampered Chief with friends and love ones. My oldest son is 21 and a daughter at UNCG so I also hope this brings mommy some money.

1. Who is Misty Collins?

Misty Collins is a stay-at-home mom from High Point, NC who works as a consultant for Pampered Chef.

2. What does Misty Collins do for a living?

Misty Collins sells Pampered Chef products and also works as an Avon representative while homeschooling her son.

3. How does Misty Collins hope to share Pampered Chef with others?

Misty Collins plans to introduce friends and loved ones to Pampered Chef products and potentially earn money through sales.

4. What are some personal details about Misty Collins?

Misty Collins has two children - a 21-year-old son and a daughter attending UNCG. She is a stay-at-home mom and actively works as a Pampered Chef consultant and Avon representative.

5. What are Misty Collins' goals for working with Pampered Chef?

Misty Collins hopes to not only share Pampered Chef products with others, but also earn money for herself and her family through her sales and business efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Barbara Mitchem
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Krystle Lockhart
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Stephanie78
  • Jana Hance