• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January Missing Products: Guest Specials vs. Bought Scrapers - An Update

In summary, there have been multiple reports of hosts missing scrapers, both the ones they purchased and the free guest specials. This has been an ongoing issue since at least November, and some hosts have had to call and complain to receive their missing items. It is recommended to call HO if experiencing this issue.
lisaterwilliger
Gold Member
I just wanted to see if anyone else was having issues w/ this in January. I had 2 hosts contact me this weekend both missing scrapers of some sort. And not the free guest specials ones either...the ones they actually bought. They got their free ones but not their bought ones. I've done product adjustments for them obviously but am starting to get nervous that my other host from last week might be contacting me soon. I hope its just an error because there are SO MANY scrapers going out and it doesn't become a regular thing.

I got a call from a host missing 3 items from her 1k show. It'sw been awhile since that's happened. It's great that it's so easy to fix it.

I don't want to have to do a product adjustment for every host that has missing scrapers!I had an issue with the scrapers on the website back in November and I even called HO about it. The scrapers were missing from my guest special order. They put me on hold and looked into it and then said they would ship them. I think they shipped them out with my December guests specials because I got 4 of them, but the one free one was missing. I kept meaning to call and then just forgot about it. I'm not sure why they were missing because they were there when I ordered, but I didn't check until after I submitted the order. Oh well! I hope everyone gets their missing scrapers!I feel like a broken record, but CALL HO! If enough of us call and complain, they'll do something about it!I had this happen to 2 of my hosts last month. They got their guest special scraper, but not the one they bought.I called HO and complained. I was told that they will be sending them out with the next month's host specials. So if you are missing scrapers, CALL HO!

What should I do if I receive a missing product?

If you receive a missing product, please reach out to our customer service team immediately. We will work to resolve the issue and ensure you receive the missing item as soon as possible.

What information do I need to provide when reporting a missing product?

When reporting a missing product, please provide your order number, the name of the missing product, and any other relevant information, such as a description or a photo.

How long does it take to receive a replacement for a missing product?

The time it takes to receive a replacement for a missing product may vary depending on the item and availability. Our customer service team will work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible and provide you with an estimated timeline.

What if I receive a damaged or incorrect product?

If you receive a damaged or incorrect product, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work to resolve the issue and provide you with a replacement or refund.

Is there a limit to the number of missing products I can report?

No, there is no limit to the number of missing products you can report. We want to ensure that you receive all the products you purchased and will work to resolve any issues with missing items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mille
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pamperedtara
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef Jill