• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing Products from Guest Orders: Is this Normal?

In summary, the conversation discusses the issue of missing products from guest orders at Pampered Chef shows. Some consultants have experienced this problem and have had to personally sort through their orders to ensure accuracy. However, the company quickly corrects these mistakes at their own cost. Some consultants have also had success using the product adjustment feature on the PC website, which eliminates the need for long phone calls. It is recommended to report any issues to customer service and double check orders before submitting them to avoid missing products.
proudmama02
I have had ten shows. Only two shows have recieved orders correctly.
The other 8 have had missing products from guest orders. Is this normal or what?? I have even sorted the orders myself, and there is always at least one thing missing.

Just do an adjustment and the HO will fix it ASAP.

I think in their zeal to get our orders out faster, they are making more mistakes. But they are also very quick to correct them, at their cost, of course!

Me TOO!I haven't had good luck with orders either. Of course PC fixes it ASAP through product adjustments and such but I have been having the same problems. Either missing something or getting doubles of something. Yes, it's easy to fix but it is also a little frustrating.

Product adjustments on pc web-siteI had always called to talk to "someone" every time something ended up wrong with any of my show orders.

I just recently had the same problem as mentioned above...wrong item sent, not item ordered. I did the product on Consultant's Corner...it was accepted & corrected the same day. I loved it! No sitting on the phone for what seems like hours!!! A general e-mail was sent to me, then about 30 minutes later, a specific e-mail concerning my "problem" was sent addressing the problem.

It is awesome! I highly reccommend it!

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you have been experiencing issues with missing products from guest orders at your shows. This is definitely not normal and should not be happening. As a Pampered Chef consultant, it is our responsibility to ensure that all orders are accurately placed and delivered to our customers. I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team to report these issues and see if there is a solution to prevent this from happening in the future. In the meantime, I would suggest double checking all orders before submitting them to avoid any missing products. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and I hope we can resolve this issue for you. Happy cooking!

What do I do if a product is missing from my guest order?

If a product is missing from your guest order, you can contact the retailer or seller to inquire about the missing item. Make sure to have your order number and any other relevant information ready to provide.

Is it normal for products to be missing from guest orders?

No, it is not normal for products to be missing from guest orders. Retailers and sellers strive to fulfill orders accurately and completely. If you find that a product is missing from your guest order, it may be due to a mistake or error.

What can cause products to be missing from guest orders?

There are a few factors that can cause products to be missing from guest orders. These can include inventory discrepancies, human error, or technical issues. In some cases, the product may have been out of stock or discontinued.

What should I do if I receive a partial guest order?

If you receive a partial guest order, check the packaging and shipping label for any notes or markings that indicate the remaining items will be shipped separately. If there are no indications, contact the retailer or seller to inquire about the status of the missing items.

Can I get a refund for the missing product in my guest order?

Yes, you can request a refund for the missing product in your guest order. Contact the retailer or seller and provide them with the necessary information, such as your order number and the missing product. They should be able to process a refund for the missing item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• family4dinner
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • lisaterwilliger
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom