• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Plane Crash in Brazil Kills All on Board

In summary, the plane crash in Brazil is still under investigation but initial reports suggest it may have been caused by mechanical issues. There were 124 passengers and 6 crew members on board, and fortunately no injuries or fatalities on the ground. There were no distress signals from the plane before the crash. The airline has offered their condolences to the families of the victims and is cooperating with authorities in the investigation.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/brazil_plane

Sad, I highly doubt anyone survived this one... :(

This is truly a sad story coming to light. I, myself, am a terrible flier always expecting the worse. My prayers go out to the passengers and families.

I hope the plane and its passengers/crew are found so that the families get closure. What a shame.

Yes, what a sad story. Poor families.

Hello there, I completely understand your emotions and concern about the tragic plane crash in Brazil. It is indeed a devastating event and our thoughts and prayers go out to all those affected by it. As a pampered chef consultant, I am always reminded of the importance of cherishing every moment and creating memories with our loved ones. Let us treasure the time we have with our family and friends and be grateful for the blessings in our lives. Stay strong and keep the victims and their families in your thoughts.

1. What caused the plane crash in Brazil?

The exact cause of the plane crash in Brazil is still under investigation. However, initial reports suggest that the plane may have experienced mechanical issues.

2. How many people were on board the plane?

There were 124 passengers and 6 crew members on board the plane at the time of the crash.

3. Was anyone on the ground injured or killed?

No, the plane crashed in a remote area and there were no reports of injuries or fatalities on the ground.

4. Was there any distress signal from the plane before the crash?

According to officials, there were no distress signals or emergency calls made from the plane before the crash.

5. What is the airline's response to the crash?

The airline has expressed their deepest condolences to the families of the victims and is cooperating fully with authorities in the investigation of the crash.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ragschef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies