• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing Out on Host Rewards? Ask Here!

In summary, host rewards are exclusive benefits and discounts that a host can earn by hosting a Pampered Chef party. To earn these rewards, the host simply needs to host a party and the more sales and bookings they get, the more rewards they can earn. Rewards may include free products, discounted items, and exclusive host-only items. If a host misses out on these rewards, they cannot be redeemed at a later time. Virtual parties also offer the same benefits and rewards as in-person parties. However, there may be restrictions and limitations on host rewards depending on location and party type. It is recommended to check with a Pampered Chef consultant for specific details.
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
When I started PC my first time (2 years ago) those that hosted within my first 30 days received the silicon trivet or the hand soap. This time around I didn't find any paperwork saying they would receive anything for hosting in that time frame. Am I missing something?

They get either the trivet or I think the sprinkles...its behing CC under new consultants...

I am assuming you stopped and re-signed. I started in January and there was a "charter gift" incentive to have hosts book with you within the 1st 30 days.
I remember a flyer coming with my kit. I found it on the Consultants Corner.
The host can choose from the Cranberry Hot Trivet Pad or Sweet Cinnamon Sprinke and the Chiplote Rub. If you need to see it and get the promotion code you could go to Download Center and scroll down to the bottom "New Consultant Resources. Click on Charter Host Gift. Hope that helped. Good Luck.

Thanks! That helped alot. I couldn't remember what it was called.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. I'm happy to clarify the current host rewards for you. Our current host rewards do not include the silicon trivet or hand soap for hosting within the first 30 days. However, we do have some amazing rewards for our hosts, including free products, discounted items, and exclusive host specials. I would be happy to go over the details with you and help you plan a successful and rewarding party. Just let me know if you have any other questions. Thank you for being a part of the Pampered Chef family!

1. What are host rewards?

Host rewards are exclusive benefits and discounts that a host can earn by hosting a Pampered Chef party. These rewards can include free products, discounted items, and exclusive host-only items.

2. How do I earn host rewards?

To earn host rewards, you simply need to host a Pampered Chef party. The more sales and bookings you get from your party, the more rewards you can earn. You can also earn additional rewards by having a certain number of guests attend your party or by booking future parties.

3. What happens if I miss out on host rewards?

If you miss out on host rewards, you will not be able to redeem them at a later time. Host rewards are only available during the party and cannot be earned or redeemed afterwards. We encourage hosts to take advantage of these rewards during their party.

4. Can I still earn host rewards if I have a virtual party?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards with a virtual party. Our virtual parties have the same benefits and rewards as in-person parties. You can still earn rewards based on your party sales and bookings, as well as additional rewards for having a certain number of guests and future bookings.

5. Are there any restrictions or limitations on host rewards?

Yes, there are some restrictions and limitations on host rewards. These can vary depending on your location and the type of party you are hosting. It's best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for specific details on the host rewards for your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mindascookin
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampered2007
  • Chefgirl2