• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted: Missing Host - $20 Reward!

In summary, The "Wanted: Missing Host" promotion is a campaign by Pampered Chef to find and reconnect with past hosts who have not hosted a party in the past 12 months. A $20 reward is offered to the successfully located host who hosts a party within the designated time frame. To qualify for the reward, you must be a past host who has not hosted a party in the past 12 months and be successfully located by Pampered Chef. If chosen as a "Missing Host", you will be contacted by a representative from Pampered Chef via email or phone. You can still participate in the promotion even if you no longer have contact with your Pampered Chef consultant by reaching out to the company directly. There is no limit to
DebPC
Staff member
WANTED
MISSING HOST

(empty picture frame here)

$20.00 REWARD

I sure miss having you in the picture! It's been a long time since we've done business together and that's a crime!

The Pampered Chef has introduced a "knock 'em dead" line of kitchen tools this fall.it's quite a line up.and I would love to show them off to you and your friends. As a Host, your reward is FREE, HALF-PRICE and DISCOUNTED kitchen tools!

As a special thank you for turning yourself in, I will start you off with $20.00 in FREE kitchen tools when you schedule your Kitchen Show with me by September 30th.

Can't wait to get you off the WANTED list!

To turn yourself in, please contact:

Neat IdeaI Love This...cant Wait To Use It!! Thanks

I love this idea. I can't wait to use it. I am just NOT creative like this...how do you do it?

Thanks again.

Tammi

1. What is the "Wanted: Missing Host" promotion?

The "Wanted: Missing Host" promotion is a campaign by Pampered Chef to find and reconnect with past hosts who have not hosted a party in the past 12 months. As an incentive, a $20 reward is offered to the host who is successfully located and hosts a party within the designated time frame.

2. How do I qualify for the $20 reward?

To qualify for the $20 reward, you must be a past host who has not hosted a party in the past 12 months. You must also be successfully located by Pampered Chef and agree to host a party within the designated time frame.

3. How will I be notified if I am chosen as a "Missing Host"?

If you are chosen as a "Missing Host", you will be contacted by a representative from Pampered Chef via email or phone. They will provide you with more information about the promotion and how to claim your $20 reward.

4. Can I still participate in the promotion if I no longer have contact with my Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can still participate in the promotion even if you no longer have contact with your Pampered Chef consultant. You can reach out to Pampered Chef directly through their website or social media channels to provide your information and be considered as a "Missing Host".

5. Is there a limit to how many "Missing Hosts" can be found and rewarded?

There is no limit to the number of "Missing Hosts" that can be found and rewarded. However, the promotion is only available for a limited time and once all the rewards have been claimed, the campaign will end.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
  • pchockeymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • melissasutkus