• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing Handle to Cheese Grater

In summary, a missing handle to a cheese grater refers to the handle that is typically attached to the top of the grater for gripping while using. It is possible to use a cheese grater without a handle, but it may be difficult. Replacement handles may be available for some brands, but not all. Safety precautions should be taken when using a cheese grater without a handle, and proper care can help prevent the handle from breaking or getting lost in the future.
A customer at my last show has lost the crank to her deluxe cheese grater. How can I get another one of these? Is there a replacement parts order number or something? Anyone have any suggestions?

Go to the Pampered Chef website and go to Consultants Corner. Under Downloads, you will find the replacement part order form. Just print one of those out and give it to her. She can order it herself.

Or go the extra mile to provide customer service and order it for her through Pampered Partner, non-commission orders, change the type from "supply", to "replacement parts", and away you go.

I'm with Rita--order it for her.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that your customer lost the crank to her deluxe cheese grater. I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team for assistance with getting a replacement. They can provide you with the appropriate order number and help you get a replacement part for your customer. You can also suggest that your customer checks the product manual or packaging for any information on replacement parts. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

What is a missing handle to a cheese grater?

A missing handle to a cheese grater refers to the handle that is typically attached to the top of a cheese grater, allowing the user to grip and hold onto the grater while using it.

How can I use a cheese grater without a handle?

While it may be difficult, it is possible to use a cheese grater without a handle. Some options include holding onto the sides of the grater or using a towel to grip the grater while grating cheese.

Can I purchase a replacement handle for my cheese grater?

It depends on the brand and type of cheese grater. Some brands may offer replacement parts for their products, while others may not. It is best to check with the manufacturer or do a quick online search to see if replacements are available.

Is a missing handle on a cheese grater dangerous?

If the grater is sharp, then yes, it can be dangerous to use without a handle. It is important to use caution and find a safe way to grip the grater while using it. In some cases, it may be best to replace the grater altogether.

How can I prevent the handle on my cheese grater from breaking or getting lost?

To prevent the handle on your cheese grater from breaking or getting lost, make sure to handle it with care and avoid putting too much pressure on the handle. Storing the grater in a safe and secure location can also help prevent the handle from getting lost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Denarella
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Denarella
  • Candi_f