• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing Conference Club on W-2: Tips for Staying Organized

In summary, the Missing Conference Club on your W-2 indicates that you did not attend a required conference or training event for your job, which could affect your tax deductions and withholding. If you notice this on your W-2, it is important to contact your manager or HR representative for more information and to resolve the issue. You may still be able to claim the expenses for the missed conference on your taxes, but it is best to consult a tax professional. To avoid missing conferences in the future, it is recommended to keep a detailed schedule and set reminders, as well as communicate with your manager or HR representative. Missing a conference may also have an impact on your job or career growth, so it is important to address any concerns with your
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I thought they put conference club on your W-2 (or what ever they call your income report). I looked on mine last night and it wasn't there. I didn't print anything off last year after I registered so I have no proof of the money I spent to actually go to conference. Any suggestions?

And this year, I'm trying to do better at keeping track of everything!

Conference club amounts have already been subtracted from the total commissions paid. If you want to itemize conference club, you need to go through your individual commission statements and use the gross commission numbers as income, which will then not match the 1099.

Okay so they are counting it as actual commission already, right? Then what can I do to prove that I paid for conference with it?

Print your monthly comm. statements that show the deductions, and also the confirmation from when you registered for Conference that shows the Conference Club payment type.

chefann said:
Print your monthly comm. statements that show the deductions, and also the confirmation from when you registered for Conference that shows the Conference Club payment type.
I don't think I printed anything out last year, can I request something from HO?

I don't know. It's worth a shot, but they'll probably tell you that the online registration directs you to print it at the time of registration for your records.

Your conf club deductions are listed on the monthly commission statements. You'll have to print them out and add them up.

I'll let you know what I find out.

1. How does the Missing Conference Club affect my W-2?

The Missing Conference Club on your W-2 indicates that you did not attend a conference or training event that was required for your job. This could impact your tax deductions and withholding, so it's important to address it promptly.

2. What should I do if I notice the Missing Conference Club on my W-2?

If you see the Missing Conference Club on your W-2, the first step is to contact your manager or HR representative. They will be able to provide more information on why the club is missing and what steps you need to take to resolve the issue.

3. Can I still claim the expenses for the missed conference on my taxes?

If you were required to attend the conference for your job and did not receive any reimbursement for the expenses, you may still be able to claim them on your taxes. However, it's best to check with a tax professional for specific guidance.

4. How can I stay organized to avoid missing conferences in the future?

To stay on top of conference and training requirements, it's important to keep a detailed schedule of upcoming events. You can also set reminders for yourself and communicate with your manager or HR representative to ensure you don't miss any important events.

5. Will missing a conference impact my job or career growth?

It's possible that missing a conference or training event could have an impact on your job or career growth, especially if it is a recurring issue. It's important to discuss any concerns with your manager and work together to find a solution.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • quiverfull7
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • Kathytnt