• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missed Leadership: What Gifts Did You Receive?

In summary, Jean Jonas said that the career changes were an Oprah moment, and that they passed out a See's chocolate bar.
Kelly8
I didn't get to go to Leadership this year. I was just curious what gifts you got? I heard they were phenomenol, but I haven't heard (or seen-pics would be cool) what you got. Any details?

We got quite a few...let's see...Dots Blanket, Calculator, Candy Bar, ther is something else I'm forgetting.

grocery bag, 29 minutes to dinner 2

Bamboo towels, SBRC (those were in the grocery bag with the 29/2 book).

oh yeah - I forgot.

Thanks! What's the story with the candy bar?

It was almost the best chocolate I ever had.....except for german chocolate from germany someone brought back for me from europe... I think that Warren Buffett ownes the candy company...

Kelly8 said:
Thanks! What's the story with the candy bar?
It was a break during the long general session when they introduced the career plan changes. They passed out a See's chocolate bar to everyone.

chefann said:
It was a break during the long general session when they introduced the career plan changes. They passed out a See's chocolate bar to everyone.

Ohhhh, Sees! When my DB & SIL were stationed on the West Coast, they used to send us some every Christmas. It was soooo good!

chefann said:

Ok, now I want to try one of these....lol. Or a truffle:love:

LOL I'm on the west coast and willing to share the See's joy- for a price! HA HA HA JK! :)

The chocolate was fun. After the break was over, Jean Jonas returned to stage, looked around, and said, "That was an Oprah moment, wasn't it?" :) It did remind me of a product giveaway on a talk show.

ChefBeckyD said:
Ohhhh, Sees! When my DB & SIL were stationed on the West Coast, they used to send us some every Christmas. It was soooo good!

Wait.. Sees is just a WEST coast thing?:confused: I had NO idea!

Yep. Just west coast.

Who is in wave 1 from the west coast that is comming to NC????? Will you mabey bring some with you for me PLEASE!!!!!

Not just a west coast thing- there is a See's chocolate store in Downer's Grove, Il Right on Ogden Ave.

You can also order it online, I already checked, and am tempted to place an order....lol

I know this has nothing to do with the chocolate... but I miss those little maple cream cookies in Canada that I used to buy in bulk when I visited my ex-in-laws. My ex-inlaws are from Brantford, ON. One of the few things I miss about being married to him... lol

crystalscookingnow said:
I know this has nothing to do with the chocolate... but I miss those little maple cream cookies in Canada that I used to buy in bulk when I visited my ex-in-laws. My ex-inlaws are from Brantford, ON. One of the few things I miss about being married to him... lol

The one's shaped like a maple leaf with the cream in them? They come packaged (name brand) and in bulk at the bulk store. I can ship if you'd like! :D

I'll be Wave 1 and bribed to pack a suitcase of it! HA HA HA You can totally order it on line.....but I like the stores better as you can pick what you want in your box....leave out the gross ones you don't like- fill with what you do!!

That chocolate sounds yummy. I've never heard of it.

That's why See's does so great with fundraisers on the East Coast and up here in Alaska :)

We have a see's booth in our mall at Christmas time and we're in Florida.

Scotch mallows and scotch kisses YUMMMMM!!!!!!

1. What is "Missed Leadership: What Gifts Did You Receive?"

"Missed Leadership: What Gifts Did You Receive?" is a book written by leadership expert, Renie Cavallari. It explores the concept of missed leadership opportunities and how they can ultimately lead to personal growth and development.

2. Who is Renie Cavallari?

Renie Cavallari is a renowned leadership expert, keynote speaker, and CEO of Aspire, a company that helps businesses and individuals reach their full potential through leadership development and coaching.

3. What are some examples of "missed leadership opportunities"?

Some examples of missed leadership opportunities include not speaking up when you have a valuable idea, not taking responsibility for your mistakes, and not actively seeking feedback from others.

4. How can "Missed Leadership: What Gifts Did You Receive?" benefit me?

This book can benefit you by helping you recognize and learn from your missed leadership opportunities, ultimately leading to personal growth and improved leadership skills. It also provides practical tips and strategies for becoming a more effective leader.

5. Can this book be applied to leadership in any industry?

Yes, the concepts and strategies discussed in "Missed Leadership: What Gifts Did You Receive?" can be applied to leadership in any industry. The book focuses on personal growth and development, which is essential for effective leadership in any field.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amy07
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
amy07
Replies
Views
Cindycooks
Replies
Views
Admin Greg