• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missed FD Call? Clarifying Qs & Sharing Notes

In summary, a "Missed FD Call" is a follow-up call made by a Pampered Chef consultant after a product demonstration. During the call, it is important to ask clarifying questions and share notes with other consultants for better collaboration. If a call is missed, it is best to apologize and reschedule. To improve "Missed FD Call" techniques, active listening, asking open-ended questions, and seeking feedback are recommended.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I missed the FD call yesterday, I know they said it is recorded for a month but how long did it last? Does anyone have any notes they would like to share?

wadesgirl said:
I missed the FD call yesterday, I know they said it is recorded for a month but how long did it last? Does anyone have any notes they would like to share?

I participated in the call! It was only about 45 minutes and it was pretty good. Goal setting and "WHY" are you doing the business. Also how to promote to director in 90 days. Well worth the time to listen. I enjoyed it.

Glad to hear that. I might have to program the number into my cell phone and listen to it on the way home on Friday after my show.

Is this something that you get when you promote to FD?

Okay.... so how do I get in on this? 10 years with this company almost and I have no clue what you are talking about and how do you find out about these calls?:confused:

I just have to chime in that I keep seeing this thread and thinking...
"What Fire Dept. call?" Did I miss a call?! ;)

janetupnorth said:
I just have to chime in that I keep seeing this thread and thinking...
"What Fire Dept. call?" Did I miss a call?! ;)

And I thought for sure when I saw that you responded to this thread that I would have an answer!;) Do you know the answer to my question Janet, Ann.... anyone?!!;)

Is it recorded so we can retreive it from CC??

1. What is a "Missed FD Call"?

A "Missed FD Call" is an abbreviation for a missed "Follow-Up and Demonstration" call. This is a call that a consultant from Pampered Chef makes to follow up with a potential customer after a demonstration of our products.

2. How do I clarify my questions during a "Missed FD Call"?

During a "Missed FD Call," it is important to ask clarifying questions to fully understand the customer's needs and preferences. Some ways to clarify questions include repeating back the customer's response, asking additional open-ended questions, and summarizing the information discussed.

3. Can I share notes with other consultants after a "Missed FD Call"?

Yes, it is highly encouraged to share notes with other consultants after a "Missed FD Call." This allows for better collaboration and understanding of the potential customer's needs, which can lead to a more successful follow-up and ultimately, a sale.

4. What should I do if I missed a "Missed FD Call" with a potential customer?

If you have missed a "Missed FD Call" with a potential customer, it is important to reach out as soon as possible and apologize for the missed call. Offer to reschedule at a time that is convenient for the customer.

5. How can I improve my "Missed FD Call" techniques?

To improve your "Missed FD Call" techniques, it is important to listen actively, ask open-ended questions, and take detailed notes during the initial demonstration. Additionally, seeking feedback from other consultants and practicing with role-playing scenarios can also help to improve your skills in this area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• akaskydebil
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
akaskydebil
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • ChefBeckyD