• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vienna Adventure: Pampered Chef Travel Makes it Memorable

In summary, Marlene is back from her trip to Vienna and has some great things to say about the Pampered Chef. She also talks about her upcoming trip to San Francisco and her plans to ride a cable car with her sweetheart. Finally, she thanks everyone for their support and shares that she is on track to earn her Level 2 certification.
fruit76loop
Gold Member
:D Well, everyone I am back after a wonderful excursion in Vienna!!:D I see a lot has changed here in the 10 days I have been gone!!

Can I tell you that the Pampered Chef is the BOMB!!! :D PC treated us like we were all the "top seller" of the company! What treatment...miss it now that I am home!! What an amazing time we had! Met some great friends while we were there!

All the food was amazing of course...the black tie dinner on the last night was AMAZING!! It was held at the Imperial Palace...the winter home of the ruling family...some 2000+ rooms-I heard from the locals that the equivalent of dining at the Imperial Palace is like dining at the White House here in the US!

It started with champagne and appetizers and socializing. The trumpets announced the Master of Ceremonies and the move upstairs to dinner! Many courses followed along with free flowing wine:p ! They had the Vienna Boy's Choir sing for us along with a mini opera and a "young Mozart!" WOW!!!

Since I did not earn TPC...missed it by $3000 in sales :( (But my son Peyton, born April 19th, was worth it!;) )....we took a train to Salzburg with some new friends we met! Salzburg is like a fairytale land! I, being a Sound Of Music junkie, was so excited to go see all of the sights from the movie!! And it did not disappoint us!!

Too much to tell right now! Trying to get caught up with my cluster and family!!

:) For those of you who want to travel in style...Pampered Chef travel is the only way to go!!:D

I saw some pics that my director Jennifer sent and it looked way fun:)

fruit76loop said:
:D Miss me??
Oh, did you go somewhere?

:p

Yep..
Jennie4PC said:
I saw some pics that my director Jennifer sent and it looked way fun:)
I saw Jennifer there! We even chatted about you! All good of course! I was sad to hear that you would be going to Conference #2! :p

I know you...
The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Oh, did you go somewhere?

:p
missed me the most out of everyone!!!!:D :D :D

Glad to have me back aren't you???:p

Well I wont be going to any conferences this yr because I am due to have a baby the 1st of Aug. So I am bummbed about that

fruit76loop said:
missed me the most out of everyone!!!!:D :D :D

Glad to have me back aren't you???:p
It just isn't the same around here without you.

I'm glad you're back. Some people are even starting to take me seriously.

Marlene is my HERO!!!!WOW, girl! You are just totally inspiring me! So far, I am on track for the San Fransisco trip... which would be beyond awesome if I could earn that in my first year.

Hope to ride a cable car with my sweetie. He's never been to SF and I think it would blow his little Asian mind! LOL.

Love+
Rachel

Welcome back, Marlene!!! I bet it was just amazing. I leave on my cruise five weeks from tomorrow! I can't wait to get the box. Now that we have this photo posting thing on chefsuccess, you'll have to post some pictures! I can't wait to hear more about Vienna.:D

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
It just isn't the same around here without you.

I'm glad you're back. Some people are even starting to take me seriously.

why in the world would you begin to think something like that???:D

monica_sweetconsultant said:
why in the world would you begin to think something like that???:D
Perhaps it has something to do with the serious topics we've been discussing up here while SOME people have been galavanting all over the world.

some people??
The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Perhaps it has something to do with the serious topics we've been discussing up here while SOME people have been galavanting all over the world.

Do you mean mua??? Galavanting??? ha ha...who said anything about galavanting??:eek: I was working hard...:D

Kitchen Guy...get off your butt and you can galavant with me next year in the Bahamas!! :p

fruit76loop said:
Do you mean mua??? Galavanting??? ha ha...who said anything about galavanting??:eek: I was working hard...:D

Kitchen Guy...get off your butt and you can galavant with me next year in the Bahamas!! :p
I know you were working hardly - that was your reward for working hard!

Welcome Home!Congrats Marlene! I'm so Jealous! :p I do have to say that I am on track for Level 2 and I just finished my first year with the PC so I'm happy to say that!!! You're inspiring me to make my level 2!!:D

You go Kristi...You can acheive whatever goal you set for yourself!! Decide what you want and go get it! :D

1. What is the Vienna Adventure: Pampered Chef Travel?

The Vienna Adventure: Pampered Chef Travel is a unique trip organized by Pampered Chef for their consultants and customers. It combines the beauty and culture of Vienna with the fun and excitement of cooking and kitchen products.

2. How long is the trip?

The Vienna Adventure trip is a 7-day, 6-night excursion. It includes a mix of planned activities and free time to explore the city on your own.

3. What is included in the trip?

The trip includes round-trip airfare, hotel accommodations, most meals, guided tours, cooking classes, and a special Pampered Chef event. It also includes free time to explore the city and optional excursions at an additional cost.

4. Is the trip only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, the trip is open to both Pampered Chef consultants and customers. It is a great opportunity for consultants to connect with their customers and for customers to experience the Pampered Chef culture.

5. How can I sign up for the Vienna Adventure trip?

You can sign up for the trip through your Pampered Chef consultant or by contacting Pampered Chef's customer service. Space is limited, so be sure to reserve your spot as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• FranLynnTSGr
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Rebecca Clive
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies