• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome Back! Just Dropped In to Say Hello!

In summary, the "Welcome Back! Just Dropped In to Say Hello!" event is a free, virtual gathering for Pampered Chef consultants and customers to reconnect and learn about new products and promotions. You can attend by registering through your consultant, and you can invite friends and family to join as well. It's a great opportunity to stay updated and take advantage of exclusive deals.
fruit76loop
Gold Member
Just had to drop in and say hello to everyone!! :D It has been busy and crazy here so I haven't been on for a couple months! I try not to spend too much time on here when I have other things to accomplish!! :rolleyes: And it seems like there are more and more things to do!:eek:

After returning from the Atlantis I have decided to make it my priority to grow my team and promote to upper level director, so I am sure you won't be seeing much of me!! Don't cry! :eek: I always drop in and see whats going on...I just don't keep tabs on everyone.

Becky it was great seeing you at the Atlantis! What are the odds of our rooms being right down the hall from eachother!! Sounds like you and your husband had a great time...my husband was jealous about the golfing!!

Well I hope everyone is well and enjoy your summers!!!!:D :D :D

Good Luck Marlene!! I also plan on promoting to Director so I haven't been on here much either!!!

Hope all goes well for you Marlene. Don't be a stranger!

Good luck getting that next promotion Marlene~I'm sure you'll get it:)

Best wishes as you grow your business!

1. Can you tell me more about the "Welcome Back! Just Dropped In to Say Hello!" event?

The "Welcome Back! Just Dropped In to Say Hello!" event is a special gathering for Pampered Chef consultants and customers to reconnect, share updates, and learn about new products and promotions. It's a fun and informative virtual event that typically takes place at the beginning of each season.

2. How can I attend the "Welcome Back! Just Dropped In to Say Hello!" event?

You can attend the event by registering through your Pampered Chef consultant. They will provide you with a link to join the virtual event at the designated date and time. If you do not have a consultant, you can find one on the Pampered Chef website or through the Pampered Chef app.

3. Is there a cost to attend the "Welcome Back! Just Dropped In to Say Hello!" event?

No, there is no cost to attend the event. It is free for all Pampered Chef consultants and customers. However, there may be special offers or promotions during the event that require a purchase.

4. Will there be any new products or promotions announced at the "Welcome Back! Just Dropped In to Say Hello!" event?

Yes, the event is a great opportunity to learn about new products and promotions from Pampered Chef. The company often launches new products or offers exclusive deals during the event, so it's a great time to stay updated and take advantage of these opportunities.

5. Can I invite friends or family to attend the "Welcome Back! Just Dropped In to Say Hello!" event with me?

Yes, you are welcome to invite friends or family members who are interested in Pampered Chef to attend the event with you. Just make sure to let your consultant know so they can provide them with the necessary information to join the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tropicalburstqt2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cindycooks
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lacychef