• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Affordable Misc. Items - T-shirts, Aprons, Charms & More!

In summary, our "Shop Affordable Misc. Items" collection offers a variety of t-shirts and aprons in different sizes, colors, and designs. These products are made from high-quality materials such as soft and durable cotton and a blend of cotton and polyester for easy cleaning. While we do not offer customization services, we have a wide selection of pre-designed items. Bulk discounts are available for orders of 12 or more items and we also offer other miscellaneous items such as charms and keychains.
rayday
I have a few items that I don't use. If you are interested please e-mail me at [email protected] and make me an offer. None of the items have been used/worn but are not in packages.

Yellow size Med. Pampered Chef T-shirt

Blue PC apron, say's "I (heart) USA". The heart is an American Flag, and below it says "The Pampered Chef"

Charm bracelet with black bag, and three charms (PC hat, Round stone, Heritage home)

Black Pampered Chef purse. One big open zippered pouch with a small zippered pouch inside.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm trying ot findthe person who inquired about the T-shirt (debbieamireles). I tried replying to your e-mail and the address is invalid. Is there another e-mail I can reach you at?

Thanks,
Desiree

1. What types of t-shirts and aprons are available for purchase?

Our "Shop Affordable Misc. Items" collection includes a variety of t-shirts and aprons in different sizes, colors, and designs. We have classic crew neck t-shirts, V-neck t-shirts, and aprons with adjustable neck and waist straps for a comfortable fit.

2. Are the t-shirts and aprons made from high-quality materials?

Yes, we take pride in providing our customers with high-quality products. Our t-shirts are made from soft and durable cotton, while our aprons are made from a blend of cotton and polyester for easy cleaning and long-lasting use.

3. Can I customize the t-shirts and aprons with my own design or logo?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization services at the moment. However, we have a wide selection of pre-designed t-shirts and aprons that are perfect for any occasion or event. Keep an eye out for new designs added regularly!

4. Do you offer bulk or wholesale pricing for the t-shirts and aprons?

Yes, we offer bulk discounts for orders of 12 or more items. Please contact our customer service team for more information and to place a bulk order.

5. Are there any other miscellaneous items available for purchase?

In addition to t-shirts and aprons, our "Shop Affordable Misc. Items" collection also includes charms, keychains, and other fun accessories. These make great gifts for friends and family or can be a nice addition to your own collection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Margaret Raitt
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Margaret Raitt
  • Cindy Perry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kimmie2015
  • schel