• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What old Season's Best Recipe books are you looking for?

In summary, there are various items available for purchase such as catalogs, mini catalogs, Season's Best books, invitations, recipe cards, old and new receipts, stickers, stamps, and a box of odds and ends containing recruiting cards, host packets, host brochures, giveaways, binders, pens, and other business supplies. The total cost for all items is $70 for catalogs, $15 for mini catalogs, $15 for Season's Best books, $10 for invitations, $10 for recipe cards, $15 for stickers, $15 for old and new receipts, $5 for stamps, and $30 for the odds and ends box. Shipping is a flat rate of $10 and the items are located in Los Angeles,
SDavis24
Catalogs; Spring/Summer '05 & Fall/Winter '05 - $70 for all
Mini Catalogs -$15 for all
Season's Best; Spring/Summer '05 & Fall/Winter '05 - $15 for all
Invitations; Different Designs - $10 for all
Recipe Cards; Different types - $10 for all
Stickers; Different types - $15 for all
Old & New receipts - $15 for all
Stamps - $5 for all
A box of odds and ends; includes recuriting cards, host packets, host brochures, give-away, binders, pens other business supplies...etc - $30 for everything

There is still a lot more I need to go through and I will post those later. Shipping is a flat rate of $10.00, and it's coming from Los Angeles, CA.
Please contact me at [email protected] if you would like to purchase any of these items.

How many Season's Best & catalogs do you have of each?

About 19 Fall Season's Best and 6 Summer. There could be some more packed away.

As far as the catalogs - I'm not entirly sure at the moment, 1 unopened bundle of Fall, and a lot of opened/unused Fall and Summer

Still have lots of itemsCatalogs; Spring/Summer '05 & Fall/Winter '05 - $70 for all
Mini Catalogs -$15 for all
Season's Best; Spring/Summer '05 & Fall/Winter '05 - $15 for all
Invitations; Different Designs - $10 for all
Recipe Cards; Different types - $10 for all
Old & New receipts - $15 for all
A box of odds and ends; includes recuriting cards, host packets, host brochures, give-away, binders, pens other business supplies...etc - $30 for everything

There is still a lot more I need to go through and I will post those later. Shipping is a flat rate of $10.00, and it's coming from Los Angeles, CA.
Please contact me at [email protected] if you would like to purchase any of these items.

What is the give-away?

Let's see the give aways are some spices, clips, bookmarks, the lemon sink fizz, there is another item, however I'm at work and can't go look for it. I can post later tonight.

Odds and Ends BoxHi! I'm interested in the odds and ends box. Is it still available? My email is [email protected] if you'd like to send me a private message.

Wanted To Buy: Old Season's Best/hostess ChoiceHi everyone,
I'm looking to complete my collection of Season's Best Recipe books. I am looking for S/S 1996, (Hostess Choice) S/S 1995, and any prior to 1995. Can anyone tell me what the first year of publish is?

I would be perfectly willing to negotiate for payment plus shipping. :D

Thank you very much for checking all your resources. They don't have to be perfect, they are for me. But I'd prefer ones w/o rips, missing pages or stains which obscure the text.

I've checked "e-trouble" but can't find the really old one's anymore. :rolleyes:

What is the return policy for misc. items for sale?

The return policy for misc. items for sale is the same as our general return policy. Items can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. Please note that the item must be in its original packaging and in unused condition.

Do you offer any discounts on misc. items for sale?

We do not offer discounts specifically for misc. items for sale. However, we do have regular promotions and sales that may include these items. We also offer a 10% discount for first-time shoppers when you sign up for our newsletter.

Are the misc. items for sale covered by a warranty?

Yes, all our products, including misc. items for sale, are covered by a limited lifetime warranty. This means that if there are any defects in materials or workmanship, we will replace the item for free. Please contact our customer service for more information.

Can I purchase misc. items for sale through your website?

Yes, you can purchase misc. items for sale through our website. Simply add the items to your cart and proceed to checkout. You can also find these items in our catalog and add them to your cart from there.

What types of misc. items are available for sale?

We have a variety of misc. items for sale, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and storage solutions. These items are constantly changing, so be sure to check back often to see what new items are available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pchef Jen
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Pchef Jen
  • naekelsey
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Caryn Toering
  • SDavis24