1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Misc. items for sale

1. Catalogs; Spring/Summer '05 & Fall/Winter '05 - $70 for all
    Mini Catalogs -$15 for all
    Season's Best; Spring/Summer '05 & Fall/Winter '05 - $15 for all
    Invitations; Different Designs - $10 for all
    Recipe Cards; Different types - $10 for all
    Stickers; Different types - $15 for all
    Old & New receipts - $15 for all
    Stamps - $5 for all
    A box of odds and ends; includes recuriting cards, host packets, host brochures, give-away, binders, pens other business supplies...etc - $30 for everything

There is still a lot more I need to go through and I will post those later. Shipping is a flat rate of $10.00, and it's coming from Los Angeles, CA.
    Please contact me at sara.davis@ngc.com if you would like to purchase any of these items.

Dec 23, 2005
  2. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

How many Season's Best & catalogs do you have of each?

Dec 23, 2005
  3. About 19 Fall Season's Best and 6 Summer. There could be some more packed away.

As far as the catalogs - I'm not entirly sure at the moment, 1 unopened bundle of Fall, and a lot of opened/unused Fall and Summer

Dec 23, 2005
  4. Still have lots of items

Catalogs; Spring/Summer '05 & Fall/Winter '05 - $70 for all
    Mini Catalogs -$15 for all
    Season's Best; Spring/Summer '05 & Fall/Winter '05 - $15 for all
    Invitations; Different Designs - $10 for all
    Recipe Cards; Different types - $10 for all
    Old & New receipts - $15 for all
    A box of odds and ends; includes recuriting cards, host packets, host brochures, give-away, binders, pens other business supplies...etc - $30 for everything

There is still a lot more I need to go through and I will post those later. Shipping is a flat rate of $10.00, and it's coming from Los Angeles, CA.
    Please contact me at sara.davis@ngc.com if you would like to purchase any of these items.

Jan 5, 2006
  5. sheilanyc

sheilanyc Novice Member

What is the give-away?

Jan 6, 2006
  6. Let's see the give aways are some spices, clips, bookmarks, the lemon sink fizz, there is another item, however I'm at work and can't go look for it. I can post later tonight.

Jan 6, 2006
  7. sheilanyc

sheilanyc Novice Member

Odds and Ends Box

Hi! I'm interested in the odds and ends box. Is it still available? My email is aquariusnyc@tmail.com if you'd like to send me a private message.

Jan 7, 2006
  8. chefkeri

chefkeri Member

Wanted To Buy: Old Season's Best/hostess Choice

Hi everyone,
    I'm looking to complete my collection of Season's Best Recipe books. I am looking for S/S 1996, (Hostess Choice) S/S 1995, and any prior to 1995. Can anyone tell me what the first year of publish is?

I would be perfectly willing to negotiate for payment plus shipping. :D

Thank you very much for checking all your resources. They don't have to be perfect, they are for me. But I'd prefer ones w/o rips, missing pages or stains which obscure the text.

I've checked "e-trouble" but can't find the really old one's anymore. :rolleyes:

Jan 8, 2006
Have something to add?