• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Miscellaneous Items Are for Sale from Pampered Chef?

In summary, the "Misc. Items for Sale and Free!" section offers a variety of products that are no longer in the current Pampered Chef catalog, including retired cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and accessories. These items can be both brand new and gently used, with the condition specified in each listing. New items are regularly added to the section, and payment can be made through the Pampered Chef website using a credit or debit card. However, all sales are final and no returns or exchanges are accepted. If an item is damaged or not as described, please contact customer service for assistance. Cash, checks, and gift cards are not accepted as payment for these items.
heat123
Silver Member
*New Denim Apron opened but never worn $3
*MK Promo Bag with clear pouch in front (fits our) catalogs FREE
*280 Print your own Business cards from T&C $9
*2006 Consultant Plannner $2
*100 itemized receipts $2
*4pk of invitations $4
*17 mini catalogs $2
*Full unopened pk of show tally forms $1
*7 Sheets of stickers to put on invites or catalogs $3
*Several training cds and videos lot $4
*PC Black logo folder with bus. card insert inside $2
*Celebrations folder FREE

Plus shipping costs?
Or Buy whole lot = only $20 plus shipping

I'd replied in the other thread....I'd LOVE the apron if it's still available!

Could you e-mail me and let me know the shipping for that free promo bag?
Thanks.
[email protected]

Heather-- items for sale!Hi! I am interested in your items..Can you please let me know what all you currently have available(I see some want the apron)..just let me know what you have left..I would be interested in getting them! And, what is the date on the mini-catalogs?
Thanks!
Cris
[email protected]

sold!sorry items are all sold!

1. What types of items are typically available in the "Misc. Items for Sale and Free!" section?

The "Misc. Items for Sale and Free!" section offers a variety of products that are no longer in the current Pampered Chef catalog, including retired cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and accessories.

2. Are the items in this section brand new or used?

The items in the "Misc. Items for Sale and Free!" section can be both brand new and gently used. Each listing will specify the condition of the item, and any imperfections will be noted.

3. How often are new items added to the "Misc. Items for Sale and Free!" section?

New items are added to the section on a regular basis, as they become available. It is recommended to check back frequently for the latest additions.

4. Can I return or exchange an item purchased from the "Misc. Items for Sale and Free!" section?

Due to the nature of the section, all sales are final and no returns or exchanges are accepted. However, if an item is damaged or not as described, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. How can I pay for an item in the "Misc. Items for Sale and Free!" section?

Payment for items in this section can be made through the Pampered Chef website using a credit or debit card. Please note that we do not accept cash, checks, or gift cards as payment for these items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedGirl_KC
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • Cyork2114