• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New & Unused Pampered Chef Products For Sale - Contact Me!

In summary, Pampered Chef sells various kitchen tools and cookware such as knives, bakeware, stoneware, and small appliances. All products are new and unused, and orders can be placed through their website or social media. Discounts and promotions are offered, and there is a 100% satisfaction guarantee with a 30-day return policy.
PamperedChef
Silver Member
I am cleaning out my office and getting rid of a lot of products that are NIP/NIB. I will also have some paperwork, postcards, PC travel mugs, PC bags, etc. for sale. If you are interested in a list of these items, email me at [email protected] and I will send you a list.

Thanks,

Cindy Stokes
PC Consultant

I'm interested in the travel mug...just sent you an email.

I'm interested! Please e-mail me a list to [email protected]!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Do you by chance still have any travel mugs??

list please. e-mail
[email protected]

Not sure how many travel mugs you had but if still have any I want one.
thanks!

Cindy, I meant to post here that I got the travel mug - love it!
Thanks so much.

And thanks for being patient when I spaced out mailing the check - the holidays got in the way!

Do you by chance have a TTA tote in there?

1. What types of products do you sell from Pampered Chef?

We sell a variety of kitchen tools and cookware, including knives, bakeware, stoneware, and small appliances like blenders and food processors.

2. Are all of your products new and unused?

Yes, all of our products are brand new and have never been used. We take great care in ensuring that our products are in perfect condition before selling them.

3. How do I place an order for Pampered Chef products?

To place an order, you can contact us directly through our website or social media pages. We will provide you with a catalog and help you select the products you are interested in purchasing.

4. Do you offer any discounts or promotions on your Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we often have special promotions and discounts on our products. Be sure to follow us on social media or sign up for our newsletter to stay updated on any current deals.

5. What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • crystalscookingnow
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
melindagilbert
  • pcmealswithme