• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Minute to Win It Games @ Nat'l Conf: Details Requested

In summary, Minute to Win It Games are fast-paced and challenging games that can be played in just one minute. They will be incorporated into the National Conference, an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef for its consultants. These games will be played in small groups and prizes will be awarded to the winning teams. All conference attendees are welcome to participate and no supplies are needed as they will be provided.
frozenchef
Gold Member
If you were at National Conference this year and went to Pauleen's executive director team time could you help me out?
I loved the Minute to Win It games we did and how she tied it to different aspects of Pampered Chef (booking, recruiting) - does anyone have the details on that? I've been asked to do some training at a retreat up here in Alaska in a couple weeks and would love to use that :)

I was there but I don't remember the details of what she said for each of the activities. Sorry!

Caressa is on here, maybe she remembers!

frozenchef said:
If you were at National Conference this year and went to Pauleen's executive director team time could you help me out?
I loved the Minute to Win It games we did and how she tied it to different aspects of Pampered Chef (booking, recruiting) - does anyone have the details on that? I've been asked to do some training at a retreat up here in Alaska in a couple weeks and would love to use that :)
Gosh...I don't remember the exact details. I would just email Pauleen and I am sure she'd give you the info. She's the sweetest thing ever! :)

Would you be so kind to share what this was with me? Sounds fun for a team meeting...

What are Minute to Win It Games?

Minute to Win It Games are a series of fast-paced, high-energy games that can be played in just one minute. These games are designed to be fun, entertaining, and challenging for players of all ages.

What is the National Conference?

The National Conference is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef for its consultants. It is a gathering of our community where we share new product updates, business strategies, and have fun together. This year, we are adding a special element by including Minute to Win It Games in the agenda.

How will the Minute to Win It Games be incorporated into the National Conference?

The Minute to Win It Games will be a part of our team-building and networking activities. They will be played in small groups during designated times throughout the conference. We will also be awarding prizes to the winning teams!

Can anyone participate in the Minute to Win It Games at the National Conference?

Yes, all conference attendees are welcome to participate in the Minute to Win It Games. It is a great opportunity to have fun, bond with fellow consultants, and win some awesome prizes!

Do I need to bring anything to participate in the Minute to Win It Games?

No, all necessary supplies and equipment will be provided for the games. Just bring your energy and competitive spirit!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
letscook04
  • pchockeymom