• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yummy Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe

In summary, to make the Yummy Pumpkin Cheesecake, you will need crushed graham crackers, sugar, melted butter, cream cheese, eggs, pumpkin puree, sour cream, vanilla extract, ground cinnamon, ground ginger, ground nutmeg, and ground cloves. You will also need a 9-inch springform pan, an electric mixer, a large mixing bowl, and a rubber spatula. The cheesecake can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Different types of crust, such as gingersnap or chocolate cookie, can also be used for this recipe.
pkd09
Silver Member
Does anyone have the recipe for this? I belive it appeared in a past Holiday Mini Catalog.

Here it is: The Pampered Chef, Ltd.I wish CC had a better database for us to search recipes. I tried searching for this recipe yesterday with no luck. I finally just googled it and found it. Geesh. You have to know the exact name on the search thing for it to work. I even tried just tying in "truffle" and put the Manual Food Processor in as a tool being used and came up with zero results. So lame. Plus, past issues of the holiday mini's had such great pictures, I wish we could access those online still.

Thank you sooooo much!

What ingredients do I need to make the Yummy Pumpkin Cheesecake?

To make the Yummy Pumpkin Cheesecake, you will need the following ingredients:

• 1 1/2 cups crushed graham crackers
  • 1/4 cup sugar
  • 1/4 cup melted butter
  • 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 3 eggs
  • 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin puree
  • 1/4 cup sour cream
  • 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
  • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves

Do I need any special kitchen tools or equipment to make this recipe?

To make the Yummy Pumpkin Cheesecake, you will need a 9-inch springform pan, an electric mixer, a large mixing bowl, and a rubber spatula. You may also want to use a food processor to crush the graham crackers, but you can also crush them by hand if needed.

Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Yummy Pumpkin Cheesecake ahead of time. You can bake and refrigerate the cheesecake up to 2 days in advance. Just be sure to wrap it tightly in plastic wrap or store it in an airtight container in the fridge.

How should I store any leftover cheesecake?

Any leftovers should be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator. It will keep for up to 3 days.

Can I use a different type of crust for this recipe?

Yes, you can use a different type of crust for this recipe. Some popular alternatives include using a gingersnap crust or a chocolate cookie crust.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mgranich
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
merego
  • ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies