• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mint Chocolate Silk Pie Recipe Download

In summary, the recipe for Mint Chocolate Silk Pie can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in the Pampered Chef recipe book. It includes ingredients such as chocolate wafers, butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar, mint extract, heavy cream, and chocolate chips. While a food processor or blender may make the process of crushing the chocolate wafers easier, no special equipment is needed to make this pie. It can also be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days before serving. A graham cracker or Oreo cookie crust can be used instead of the traditional crust, and the recipe can be modified to accommodate dietary restrictions such as gluten-free or dairy-free options.
creativecooking
Does anyone have this recipe in a word file?

I didn't have it but I knew where to get it. Here you go!

Thank You very much!!!

Are "creme de menthe" candies like Andes?

Yes they are!

What is the recipe for Mint Chocolate Silk Pie?

The recipe for Mint Chocolate Silk Pie can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in the Pampered Chef recipe book. It includes ingredients such as chocolate wafers, butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar, mint extract, heavy cream, and chocolate chips.

Do I need any special equipment to make this pie?

No, you do not need any special equipment to make Mint Chocolate Silk Pie. However, a food processor or blender may make the process of crushing the chocolate wafers easier.

Can I make this pie ahead of time?

Yes, Mint Chocolate Silk Pie can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days before serving. Just be sure to cover it tightly with plastic wrap to prevent it from drying out.

Can I use a different type of crust for this pie?

Yes, you can use a different type of crust for Mint Chocolate Silk Pie. A graham cracker crust or an Oreo cookie crust would also work well with this recipe.

Is this pie suitable for those with dietary restrictions?

This recipe can be easily modified to accommodate dietary restrictions. For a gluten-free version, use gluten-free chocolate wafers for the crust. For a dairy-free version, use dairy-free cream cheese and whipped coconut cream instead of heavy cream.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • jenandnelson
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefpenny99
  • Cookin' Mama
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies