• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Minimum Orders for Show: Understanding Qualifications and Shipping Costs

In summary, the conversation discussed the minimum amount of orders needed for a show, with the conclusion that one order can count as a show as long as there is one person for the host and one for the order. It was suggested to split the order and have the host order under the same name as the guest order to take advantage of discounts and free shipping. The use of a monthly host special and future discounts were also mentioned. The conversation also touched on the helpfulness of a family member ordering on behalf of the host, and the amazement at the great deals offered by the company. It was recommended to keep the guest and host orders under the same name for easier warranty issues.
K.Shaffer
newbie question....

What is the minimum amount of orders for a show. I know $150 qualifies a show but what about the amount of orders. I have a lady who wants to order approx. $300 worth of stuff. Will it work with only $4.25 shipping and be counted as a show??

K.Shaffer said:
newbie question....

What is the minimum amount of orders for a show. I know $150 qualifies a show but what about the amount of orders. I have a lady who wants to order approx. $300 worth of stuff. Will it work with only $4.25 shipping and be counted as a show??

One order can be a show. However, you'd need one person for the host and one person for the order. So, you can put her as the host, and order the products under the name of someone else in her household.

leftymac said:
One order can be a show. However, you'd need one person for the host and one person for the order. So, you can put her as the host, and order the products under the name of someone else in her household.

Actually a host can order on her own show so she could put a $150 order in as a guest and then also do a host order - same name.

so still only $4.25 shipping since hosts ships free. WOW!!

K.Shaffer said:
so still only $4.25 shipping since hosts ships free. WOW!!

Yep. Just split her order- and make her a Guest for the first $150- it's only $4.25 shipping. Then the rest of her order can be as the HOST for the 15% discount and free shipping. (Or play with it, and see if as a guest for $200, then she'd get $25 free (if a cooking show), or $10 if a catalog show, and then 20% off the balance. See which way works out best for her "out of pocket" cost and she'll be tickled! Plus- she has the option of ordering the Monthly Host Special, and she'll have future 10% discounts.

BethCooks4U said:
Actually a host can order on her own show so she could put a $150 order in as a guest and then also do a host order - same name.

Yup, my aunt does this for me once a year. She moved 4 hours away but still loves the products. I take her wish list and figure out the best way to get it for the best price!

Thanks everyone. I was just really confused with a $300 shipment going out for only $4.25.

K.Shaffer said:
Thanks everyone. I was just really confused with a $300 shipment going out for only $4.25.

Isn't PC amazing?

:D Congrats on the order. And I agree with putting the guest order & the host order under the same name. It's much easier for your customer to call Home Office with a warranty issue if they are not trying to figure out who's name it was under when the purchase was made. ;)

1. What is the minimum order requirement for hosting a Pampered Chef show?

The minimum order requirement for hosting a Pampered Chef show is $200 in sales.

2. Can the minimum order requirement be met by combining orders from multiple guests?

Yes, the minimum order requirement can be met by combining orders from multiple guests as long as the total sales reach $200.

3. Are there any exclusions to the minimum order requirement?

Yes, the minimum order requirement does not include tax and shipping costs, host rewards, or discounted items.

4. What happens if the minimum order requirement is not met?

If the minimum order requirement is not met, the host will not receive any host rewards or discounts, but the show will still count towards the host's party history.

5. Is the minimum order requirement the same for online shows?

Yes, the minimum order requirement for online shows is also $200 in sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• K.Shaffer
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • dianevill
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies